Favorite Movie Gadgets

Tools    

Careful, man. There's a beverage here!
I'm digging the lists here on the forum, so I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring. I would love to see everyone's movie favorite movie gadgets. I'll kick it off with a kick-ass weapon (shocker I know) from The Fifth Element.

Zorg ZF-1 Rifle

Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher, Poison Arrow Launcher, Net Launcher, Flamethrower, and Freeze Ray!

The Bipolar Electronic Invasion System gadget from Think Big.

It can turn things on and off, like cars and traffic lights and probably anything else you can think of. It selectively toggles any electronic circuit by magnetically interering with the electron flow or its converse.

looks like perfect things !

As average as the film was Ultraviolet had a great gadget - seemingly boundless in application - flat space technology to store whatever ammount of whatever it is u choose. Terrific. Parking would be a breeze.

I still get a kick out of Stella Stevens dispatching a henchman with a backwards firing gun in The Silencers. In fact all of the Matt Helm Bond spoofs feature ridiculously outlandish gadgets. My favourite however is his car in Murderer's Row which has a scrolling message board on the back. In one priceless scene Helm ask's a pursuing car of baddies why there are chasing him. Other goodies include poison lipstick and a levitation gun. All told a pretty crappy series of films, but well worth a look for fans of Austin Powers, the James Coburn Flint movies and general superspy campness.

Batman (1989) Gun with hook that save Batman's and vicky vales life when they fell from the cathedral