Top 5 Worst Movies You Have Sat Through

Tools    

I remember when The disaster genre had a resurgence during the 90’s, with Twister, Armageddon, Deep Impacy, Volcano, Another volcano movie with Pierce Brosnan that escapes me, and Titanic. It’s had a few more here and there as well. Maybe I should do a Disaster marathon sometime soon? 🤔
You can include the disaster movies from Norway as well.The Wave and The Quake, both with Kristoffer Joner in them.

The trick is not minding
You can include the disaster movies from Norway as well.The Wave and The Quake, both with Kristoffer Joner in them.
Strangely enough, I found them on Hulu and thought “Hey, Disaster films from Norway! I should watch these soon.”
Does this mean they have the MovieGal seal of approval?*

*trademarked

My Darth Star is in for a service
I remember when The disaster genre had a resurgence during the 90’s, with Twister, Armageddon, Deep Impacy, Volcano, Another volcano movie with Pierce Brosnan that escapes me, and Titanic. It’s had a few more here and there as well. Maybe I should do a Disaster marathon sometime soon? 🤔
The Pierce Brosnan Movie was dante's peak.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
1. Stuart Little
2. Start Wars Ep. I: The Phantom Menace
3. Errementari
4. Aquaman
5. Start Wars Ep. II: Attack of the Clones

1: V for Vendetta
2: Moulin Rouge
3: The Mechanic Resurrection
4: Little Nicky
5: Love Story

Garbage Pail Kids: The Movie
Night of the Demons (1988)
976 Evil
Silent Night, Deadly Night
Beast master
Countless Friday the 13th, Halloween and Police Academy sequels.
60% of these are on my Halloween must watch every year list

Trying to just stick with "real" movies:

Due Date
Phantom Menace
Annie Hall
Sweet Movie
Caddyshack 2

The absolute worst of the worst:
Nekromantic 1 and 2
Barbed Wire Dolls (I could just list 5 Jess Franco pics but I like to spread the wealth)
S&man
Bikini Girls on Ice
The Captives aka I Spit on Your Corpse, I Piss on your Grave

Welcome to the human race...
I do, but I don't count movies I've only seen on MST3K as being properly viewed on account of the various ways they change things for broadcast (unless I see them outside of MST3K, of course).

You should do it! I did a disaster marathon a few years ago. I watched all of the Airport movies, Poseidon, Towering Inferior, Earthquake maybe some others.

Am I the only one who watches MST3K?
I use to watch MST3K way back in the day when Joel Hodgson was the host. I never liked his replacement much, so I stopped watching soon after Joel left the show.

I shouldn't be advertising them, but here goes

-the wolf of wall st.
-do the right thing
-the irishman
-joker
-grandma
-get out
The good thing about Matt priding himself on not watching films from post-1979 or blockbusters or whatever the hell is that when he posts a "worst movies I've ever seen" list, it's still made of actual good movies (and Joker too, I guess).

Strangely enough, I found them on Hulu and thought “Hey, Disaster films from Norway! I should watch these soon.”
Does this mean they have the MovieGal seal of approval?*

*trademarked
I like every Kristoffer Joner film I have seen. Some are great and some are good.. I like The Wave more than The Quake... they both have intense scenes.

I use to watch MST3K way back in the day when Joel Hodgson was the host. I never liked his replacement much, so I stopped watching soon after Joel left the show.

It's just that sorting through this thread's weird. There are so many worse movies than The Phantom Menace. I just watched the MST3K episode Cave Dwellers which is a sequel to Ator, and at the end Joel and the robots were just staring angrily at Dr. Forrester and Frank like the duo had done the trio a serious wrong. They even pointed out the revealing mistakes like
WARNING: spoilers below
the guy wearing sunglasses in the movie!

It's just that sorting through this thread's weird. There are so many worse movies than The Phantom Menace. I just watched the MST3K episode Cave Dwellers which is a sequel to Ator, and at the end Joel and the robots were just staring angrily at Dr. Forrester and Frank like the duo had done the trio a serious wrong. They even pointed out the revealing mistakes like
WARNING: spoilers below
the guy wearing sunglasses in the movie!
I hear ya! MST3K really did show the bottom of the movie barrel But they sure made those crummy movies fun to watch with the MST3K gang.

I think that's the problem with "worst of" threads - people rarely have enough of a level of perspective on what constitutes truly awful filmmaking that they'll settle for readily-accessible hate-magnets like, say, the Star Wars prequels that still prove leaps and bounds above the average MST3K episode (or go for a hot take like Do the Right Thing).

I just seen Do the Right Thing, I was impressed with it. If people hate on Do the Right Thing, I'm guessing what they actually hate, is the hate that the characters express in the movie. But the movie itself is well made.

This is a bona fide, all time crummy movie, if you can call it a movie.
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...65#post1894365