Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Saw Top Secret! again last night. Val Kilmer is a cheesy rock 'n' roll singer allowed into East Germany to perform, only to become embroiled with a resistance movement. This early 80s spoof comedy does for WWII spy movies what Airplane! and The Naked Gun did for disaster and cop films and is, indeed, from the same team behind those classics. Top Secret! isn't quite in their league, but is still very funny and entertaining and remains perennially rewatchable.
My favourite joke remains the East Germany Women's Athletic Team, all of whom are big burly blokes in drag!
Val Kilmer has a wicked sense of humour that doesn't seem to get showcased a lot. I thought this film was great.

"Is this the potato farm?"

"Yes, I am Albert Potato"

Suspect's Reviews

Trying to give a few more 40's flicks a run-out for the upcoming countdown:

That Brennan Girl (1946) - Nice enough but drags in places
The Upturned Glass (1947) - Decent but hurt by it's option for being code friendly
The Woman In The Window (1944) - Very solid but shame about the code friendly addendum
Young Widow (1946) - Takes far too long to settle imo

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You shall never take the title of The King of Kinkiness from me!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

One final one for the day:

The Way To The Stars (1945) - Decent WWII drama that is genuinely touching at times

Movieoverflow
Rings (2017) 6/10 it just didn't get me as the first one.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Nowehere near as bad as people made it up to be, I enjoyed it in decent amounts.
I want to see this for Cranston but I just dont like Franco. Will still give it a go when I'm in the mood for that genre.

I want to see this for Cranston but I just dont like Franco. Will still give it a go when I'm in the mood for that genre.
Franco more or less plays a douchy, bro-y Steve Jobs. You want to hate him in that movie, so you might like that aspect.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Franco more or less plays a douchy, bro-y Steve Jobs. You want to hate him in that movie, so you might like that aspect.

LOL. I like the way you think, SKT!

The thing that lifted this movie for me was Franco and Keegan-Michael Key's pink panther thing..

"That was very impressive, how you took that tender moment and used it as your pivot to attack" ... lol