THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Sopranos is cool but yeah it drag down by season I'm agree...

sopranos is amazing for the first couple of seasons. enjoy it while it lasts!!
it goes waaay downhill near the end. They were taking like 2-3 years per season because they had no idea what to write.

No.

Gosh damn. I dont know how the hell you all can be entertained at all if you cant appreciate these characters completely flushed out in the last seasons?! At no point did it ever get boring, the acting alone made it incable of inducing boredom. Truly one of the greatest series ever, as good as The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, or Game Of Thrones.

That was a much faster trip than what was initially planned. But I still had a great time.

How exactly? What bored you? And how did it significantly change from the first three seasons for you not to have been bored then?
It stopped being about the mafia and started being a day time soap opera about his family and disobedience

The whole thing was always about his family, and the last two seasons are when Mafia related stuff intensifies anyway. The New York stuff, Carmine, Little Carmine, Johnny Sacks, Phil Leotardo etc., it has some of the most intense mafia related stuff of the whole show.

The whole thing was always about his family, and the last two seasons are when Mafia related stuff intensifies anyway. The New York stuff, Carmine, Little Carmine, Johnny Sacks, Phil Leotardo etc., it has some of the most intense mafia related stuff of the whole show.
Yup, exactly this. No idea what you are talking about Foster, if anything the opposite is true. You should really watch it again.

Its that Cartoon Network, all them silly picture drawing shows rotted their brains from enjoying the last 3 seasons of The Sopranos. Bored my balls.

Hm, anyone here watch Downton Abbey? I havent watched the last season yet, and Im hoping it picked up.

Never seen it,but only heard good things about it.

If anyone is looking for a new show i recommend bloodline,its my face current show. season two starts friday.

the polar bear king/white bear King Valemon
also I wish someone turn this folklore into a proper movie ( i know they tried in 91)
my favourite story as a kid

Glad to see you back, Aphex.

Anyway, Soprano's = very good.

I barely made it through the first episode of The Walking Dead. I've never really had any thought about revisiting it. Breaking Bad I liked the first season, but it was never something I was excited by. I'm looking to give season 2 a go. I actually liked the first season of GoT, but season two was a struggle and I abandoned it after that.