THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Did they find anything weird in the punchbowls?

I once went to a Christmas party and we could have a few alcoholic drinks for free, so I had a couple whiskey and coke, and planned to call it a night after that. So I found this big bowl of fruit punch after my last drink and decided to try it, and it was really good, so I poured myself a glass and went back to the table. Well, a few glasses of punch later I was feeling preeeetty drunk and couldn't figure out why, so I went to get another glass of punch.

Well, when I get to the table with the punch, I noticed there is a little sign kind of piled under half empty cups, I moved a couple cups to see what it said, and it read "Champagne Fruit Punch". I had purposefully quit drinking to be sober, but apparently the liquor gods had a different plan for me. Oh well.

Well, a few glasses of punch later I was feeling preeeetty drunk and couldn't figure out why, so I went to get another glass of punch.
"Ooooh... I'm feeling drunk.... I have no idea why.... excuse me, I'll be back, I must refresh my drink...... oooh, why do I feel so drunk?" *grabs the punch bowl ladle*

Cuz life in prison in Norway, is not life in prison at all.
21 years maximum I believe. He escaped on a day pass as well back in 2007 or something and didn't really get more than a slap on the wrist. He even made a few Burzum albums in jail, the mainly synth ones mind you. Now he lives in France and has two kids and a wife, lol.

"Ooooh... I'm feeling drunk.... I have no idea why.... excuse me, I'll be back, I must refresh my drink...... oooh, why do I feel so drunk?" *grabs the punch bowl ladle*
Not that time, no But I've been known to be a bit of a liquor pig at times. I mostly quit drinking though these days. It costs too damn much, and you lose days too easily.

So you were a heavy drinker then? In the past.

I used to party a fair bit when I was younger and more active in my local music scene, then it got out of hand for a while and I had to smarten myself up. I have indulged in a few different things, but I'm mostly a sober fellow these days, except for Mary Jane.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Now he lives in France and has two kids and a wife, lol.
And makes YT videos on the superiority of the white race.

And makes YT videos on the superiority of the white race.
Not exactly, but it's kind of a long story and for the sake of the argument, I'll just leave it at that.

Good news. I might have a job in the works. I'm doing peer support training every day all day next week. Going to be intense as hell for me, but I need to do it to get a job as an on call counselor at a mental health respite house. I feel my chances of getting a job there, granted I do the training, are pretty high, as some of my friends work there, high up too. It'll be my first job. I'm jumping the gun sharing I know, but I'm on my way and I'm excited.

Good news. I might have a job in the works. I'm doing peer support training every day all day next week. Going to be intense as hell for me, but I need to do it to get a job as an on call counselor at a mental health respite house. I feel my chances of getting a job there, granted I do the training, are pretty high, as some of my friends work there, high up too. It'll be my first job. I'm jumping the gun sharing I know, but I'm on my way and I'm excited.
Best of luck dood!

Best of luck with it, Swan. Listening to nutters jabber on all day about their problems? Sounds like hell.
Exactly why I don't read all the threads on here ..... oh wait .... my bad

I watched Funny Games and wrote a review afterwards. It somehow got deleted and I'm quite angry about that.

Not sure if anybody cares but I probably will not be on for the next week as I am going to be doing a bit of traveling. I hope everybody has a great week.