RIP Bob Saget

Tools    

According to TMZ:

5:03 PM PT -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office tells us, "We have no information on cause of death, and detectives have found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case." They note, "the Medical Examiner’s Office will make the final call on the cause and manner of death."

Very sad. According to the news, he was on tour doing his stand-up and was very happy with the audience response. Prayers and condolences to his family.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
That Half Baked cameo always gets me. Never knew him from anything other than Full House and AFV, so it hit like a ton of bricks.

I am deeply saddened by Bob's sudden passing. I grew up watching and loving Full House. Danny Tanner was America's dad.

There are a few celebrities that I've grieved when they passed: John Lennon, Michael Jackson, Robin Williams to name a few. Bob has been added to that list.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

So does Bob's death rank him as the number three in the "it always happens in three's" superstition?
Or does he not rank up there with Betty White and Sidney Poitier?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Sucks. The celebrities I remember grieving most over is Robin Williams and Reggie White

But like others I grew up with Full House. Very sad to hear this. I only saw a few episodes of Fuller House. AFHV and 1 vs 100 I liked too.

Yeah, it was America's Funniest Home Videos when I was a kid, and it was a big deal. Basically memes before memes, funny Internet videos before there was an Internet. Kinda ahead of its time when you look at it that way.

They shortened it to "AFV" at some point because there was this really stupid period in the early 2000s where people thought things were cooler just because you shortened them.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
They shortened it to "AFV" at some point because there was this really stupid period in the early 2000s where people thought things were cooler just because you shortened them.

Now it's the endless acronyms and abbreviations that I usually just ignore.

You ready? You look ready.
RIP.

I also grew up with him being the face of AFV. And I think his take at the Aristocrats joke is still the best.

thought things were cooler just because you shortened them.
TTWCJBUST

Nope, just doesn't have the same ring.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
That Half Baked cameo always gets me. Never knew him from anything other than Full House and AFV, so it hit like a ton of bricks.

That was the great thing about Bob - I remember seeing him on one of Rodney Dangerfield's young comedians specials on HBO pre-Full House. He was filthy, yet didn't really use foul language. Then he ends up as Mr. Wholesome on Full House and America's Funniest Home Videos.

I love Half Baked. His cameo is amazing.

Here's the young comedians standup:

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

OMG, I don't believe it...they continue to drop like flies...yeah, I watched Full House, but it was his career past that show that impressed me. This guy was a lot more versatile than people knew...he did do an HBO standup special that proved he was not Danny Tanner, but was not among his best work. But guest appearances on Entourage and Law and Order SVU proved that this guy had some serious acting chops. RIP