Top 30 Best Comic Book Movie Moments List.

Tools    

I decided if made the list too long it would take way too long to finish but to Honor Stan Lee I will make this thread to honor the great Comic Book Movie moments or least my favorite ones. These will not include any tv show moments.

This will totally be for film only. I know some people consider comic book film a dirty word as far as film greatness goes . I just think there has been so many great comic film moments that people just forget them. Because they get focused on the word comic book film.

30 Favorite Comic Book Movie Moments List.

30 Wonder Women Blocks Doomsdays Eye Beam With Shield.

29 Punisher Kills Howard Saint

For me the best one is the Auschwitz scene at the beginning of the original X-Men.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I love to think about The Punisher meticulously going to certain cars in order to make that design. Taking his time, no one noticing him there, referencing his drawings, screwing up and having to start again.

Suspect's Reviews

I loved the Thomas Jane Punisher movie . It just didnt reach people because it was pre MCU and really pre MCU Spiderman and X-Men were the big comic films.

This might just do nobody any good.
I love to think about The Punisher meticulously going to certain cars in order to make that design. Taking his time, no one noticing him there, referencing his drawings, screwing up and having to start again.
The left eye is off. Sorry, Frank, try again.

Turning back time the way Superman did was awesome. DC campy, but awesome! The Ninja Turtles scene, eh, not so much.

With all the modern attempts to make Superman up to date in the new era and still No current film shows the power to cause the earth to rotate backwards. That is god power in my view.

This might just do nobody any good.
With all the modern attempts to make Superman up to date in the new era and still No current film shows the power to cause the earth to rotate backwards. That is god power in my view.
Do we really need to reaffirm his omnipotence in such a manner?

Would I blow EVERYBODY'S minds if I said "The Baby Groot intro to Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is one of the best movie intros ever?"

28 Superman Turns Back Time---- Superman

27 Shredder VS The Turtles Roof Fight----TMNT--1990.

This rep is for Superman...you might want to think about putting each selection as a separate post so that people can rep individual posts.

22 Peters New Powers-----Spider-Man

Yes when it comes to these movies we like the big effects moments it what makes comic book films good summer hits. But most often a great comic moment can be little ones and Peter Climbing a wall for the first time is one of those moments.

20 Last Ride------Ghost Rider

Sometimes even bad comic book movies have great epic scenes and this movie has them cool moments but what happens to old rider after this scene is just stupid. You want to see the old gaurd die and pass onto the new rider. Its like the story writer forgot this classic plot from films. Where the old hero ends so a new one can take his place.