Unregistered is my bff

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Awww now I feel doubly loved and wanted
hiya fingercuffs

i'm sure this one appeared on your screen.

urkillinmesmalls urkillinmesmalls you're an imbecile.

Yeah, for some users this trick is easy to spot. But for people like me, where there's no common or obvious abbreviation, it's less so. But anyone with "The" in their name or a bunch of numbers afterwards or something, it's probably much more obvious.

There was another thread like this in the past...what is this? My user name continues to be used in these threads and I get confused every time. Is it some sort of prank on the people like Yoda?

No use in denying then? Or do I have options?
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Can I have this Thread for my movie sale on ebay?? It's the least you can do for bff!

WTH, I didn't join this forum until the 1st but this thread was started on the 30th?

You monster...