"Beautiful Ohio"

Tools    

I am the Nightrider!
William Hurt ("A History of Violence"), Rita Wilson ("Sleepless in Seattle"), Julianna Margulies (TV's "ER") and Michelle Trachtenberg (TV's "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") will star in "Beautiful Ohio." This film will be actor Chad Lowe's (aka Mr. Hilary Swank) feature directing debut. Lowe is producing the ensemble comedy/drama with his wife, Hilary Swank, and Mark Burton. The project is based on Ethan Canin's adaptation of his short story "Batorsag & Szerelem."

The film is a 1970's coming of age story about a teen (Brett Davern) who feels he is in the shadow of his older brother (David Call). Wilson and Hurt play the boys' parents, with Margulies cast as a seductive next door neighbor and Trachtenberg as Call's girlfriend.

I like the movies they have been making about the 70s with the past few years, "Boogie Nights", "The Ice Storm", "Summer of Sam", "The Virgin Suicides"...just to name a few.

Good Luck Chad, it's been a long time since "Spencer."

UJ

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Ohio ain't that beautiful.
aww, sure it is. Depends on where you're looking, just like most anyplace. I used to see things there that took my breath away they were so pretty.