MOFOs in your REAL life

Tools    

Moving back to topic, I haven't met anyone on here, but there are probably a handful of people who I get on with really well and would consider very good friends. I would definitely be open to the possibility of meeting them in the future.

So...who's going to invite me to stay at their house, when I travel for a vacation? Bonus points if you live in Venice, Vienna or Vicksburg.
What about Vermont, Virginia or Valley Forge?

I was in Vermont for a vacation a couple years ago, I love to go back. I was only in Virgina for a day, like to see more there....Do people actually live at Valley Forge, I heard it was haunted by toes and a few feet.

So...who's going to invite me to stay at their house, when I travel for a vacation? Bonus points if you live in Venice, Vienna or Vicksburg.
North Georgia. Come on Citizen, your welcome anytime. As a bonus there is nothing to do but my movie collection is at your disposal.

There are some members I would like to meet. We could rent a cinema house theater and watch a film together. Of course I get to pick the film. Perhaps Marquis (1989)

@Mr Minio @Swan @Citizen Rules @Wyldesyde19 @MovieMeditation @neiba @cat_sidhe @pahaK@honeykid and perhaps a few more including past members like Sexy Celebrity and Camo.

I only joke about the film because of the crap I used to get about my perversion of extreme cinema. Seriously I would pick something like Black Moon, Valerie and her Week of Wonder or Lady Snowblood.

I do enjoy arthouse as well.

The trick is not minding
There are some members I would like to meet. We could rent a cinema house theater and watch a film together. Of course I get to pick the film. Perhaps Marquis (1989)

@Mr Minio @Swan @Citizen Rules @Wyldesyde19 @MovieMeditation @neiba @cat_sidhe @pahaK@honeykid and perhaps a few more including past members like Sexy Celebrity and Camo.

I only joke about the film because of the crap I used to get about my perversion of extreme cinema. Seriously I would pick something like Black Moon, Valerie and her Week of Wonder or Lady Snowblood.

I would like to see all three of those films, so yeah, that would fun to do.

Welcome back btw!

You're going to have to buy a whole lot of pizza for all of us

BTW, love your avatar. It's quite unique and beautiful in it's own way. You really have an artist eye.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@MovieGal A nifty little trick to get us all in one place, torture us and then sacrifice us to Satan. I know you and your perverted ways, MovieGal!

Thankfully, I'm in Poland and you cannot catch me here!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

There’s many mofos I would like to meet. Could be so much fun. Living in another country paired with the fact that COVID is still a thing makes such meetups very problematic though.

You'd better not tell Camo that I'm invited Anyway, welcome back.

You ready? You look ready.
Meeting someone off a forum board is probably one of the weirdest things you can do. Because no matter what sort of image you've built up in your head it never matches real life. I was expecting @Yoda to be stodgy, but I was happy to be wrong about that.

@Sedai is one of those rare "what you see is what you get" types, tho. I'd grab a burger with him anytime.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

@Sedai is one of those rare "what you see is what you get" types, tho. I'd grab a burger with him anytime.
Is this your way of saying that Seds has good buns?