Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Tools    

Everything about this movie that I've heard so far just makes me want to punch the producers who are actually backing this trash
Obviously I want to be proven wrong, but with Paul Feig and Melissa McCarthy leading the movie, there is a .01% chance of that happening

The Terminator
Actually i haven't seen the first part of this movie yet shall i watch the first one before i watch the sequel to it.

In todays modern world why would and all male or all female ghost buster film work. I say scrap both male and female reboots. Put in 3 males and 2 females. Make Winston and Janine women characters but make janine a full ghostbuster by movies end. Egon , Peter and Ray can be males but you can have female too just increase Winston and Janine as more an equal member of the team.

That's gotta be a fake picture -- Melissa McCarthy's Ghostbuster uniform would take up that entire rack space.

That's gotta be a fake picture -- Melissa McCarthy's Ghostbuster uniform would take up that entire rack space.
Jeez man, even Spy didn't resort to fat jokes. Get better material.

I am a fat guy and even i found that funny

It's actually a real picture. It's from Paul Feig's twitter feed.
Well maybe there men costumes or there a one size fits all and i mean all sizes.
But She has been trying to lose weight.

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
i loved the original ghostbusters... yes both

When i heard they were doing this remake, well im sorry i think this is going to be very stupid! My opinion.

Proves women aren't as good with mechanical stuff, the new proton packs aren't as refined as the ones that were made by men and it looks like it's been made using an electric fan and a hoover motor

Those suits are actually all for McCarthy. She's got tons of spares because she keeps bursting them.

Proves women aren't as good with mechanical stuff
Makes no sense. It's just sitting there. Besides I'm a guy and I'm not good with mechanical things. lol

Those suits are actually all for McCarthy. She's got tons of spares because she keeps bursting them.
Fat jokes are getting old. People need to learn new material.

Proves women aren't as good with mechanical stuff, the new proton packs aren't as refined as the ones that were made by men and it looks like it's been made using an electric fan and a hoover motor
Women are supposed to be good at multi-tasking. That thing's a proton pack, a blow dryer and a vibrator all in one.

Fat jokes are getting old. People need to learn new material.
Okay, then how about jrs jokes?