Planning my movie room! NEED HELP

Tools    

Hello, I've been planning this for a while now but its all slowly starting materialise. I'm making myself a movie room that used to be a spare bedroom, its not completely blacked out and the projector and screen are finally up. I need to find some good chairs and I need help with accessories and decor.

I've been thinking about throwing a few bonus's into the room too like this Terminator pinball machine I've been wanting for YEARS! https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/vi...l-machine.html

I want a few Terminator posters too if anyone can suggest where to get the originally movie theatre sized prints?

I saw a lifesize Terminator statue built out of metal in a local store but it was like 15k so probably a little out of budget, but something like that would be awesome preferably under 5k if anyone knows where I can get one?

Will try and upload a photo of the room once its all complete, I need some cool idea to make this room really drop peoples jaws when they visit. Terminator is probably my favourite franchise as you've guessed, but anything Sci-Fi would probably fit into the rooms theme

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Hello, I've been planning this for a while now but its all slowly starting materialise. I'm making myself a movie room that used to be a spare bedroom, its not completely blacked out and the projector and screen are finally up. I need to find some good chairs and I need help with accessories and decor.

I've been thinking about throwing a few bonus's into the room too like this Terminator pinball machine I've been wanting for YEARS! https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/vi...l-machine.html

I want a few Terminator posters too if anyone can suggest where to get the originally movie theatre sized prints?

I saw a lifesize Terminator statue built out of metal in a local store but it was like 15k so probably a little out of budget, but something like that would be awesome preferably under 5k if anyone knows where I can get one?

Will try and upload a photo of the room once its all complete, I need some cool idea to make this room really drop peoples jaws when they visit. Terminator is probably my favourite franchise as you've guessed, but anything Sci-Fi would probably fit into the rooms theme
If you're willing to invest in a 3D printer, you can build your own T800 Endoskeleton by buying the 3d file and printing/assembling your own life-size model. Here's an example.

I'd research this a bit because 1) you'd need the printer and I can't imagine those are all equal quality. and 2) the models may be of varying quality too. See what people are using to print them and their opinions of the files used to print them. I doubt it, but you might even find a free file.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

that terminator pinball looks cool

i really like insonorized rooms also