I Walk Through The Valley: The PTA Fan Club

Tools    

Looks like I will be taking a mini road trip to Atlanta to see Phantom Thread and Shape Of Water tomorrow night. Super pumped.

Looks like I will be taking a mini road trip to Atlanta to see Phantom Thread and Shape Of Water tomorrow night. Super pumped.
Did you see it? Can't wait to hear a fellow fan's thoughts!

Did you see it? Can't wait to hear a fellow fan's thoughts!
Easy
. I will get something up in my thread soon and link to it. Like most PTA I will probably have trouble finding the words but it is absolutely fantastic. DDL is crazy good. Every scene makes you eager to see where the characters are going but also makes you want to watch it again just to take it all in. Probably my fave score of any of his films which, as you know, is saying something. Can't praise it enough.

Easy
. I will het something up in my thread soon and link to it. Like most PTA I will probably have trouble finding the words but it is absolutely fantastic. DDL is crazy good. Every scene makes you eager to sed where the characters are going but also makes you want to watch it again just to take it all in. Probably my fave score of any of his films which, as you know, is saying something. Can't praise it enough.
That's fantastic. Can't wait to see it myself in about 25 days! Glad you enjoyed it so much.

Eager to see it again myself. Tonight is Paddington 2, but I may revisit this tomorrow.

Great interview:

Especially 27:37 is an interesting moment, where PTA gives a hint about Alma's backstory. Did you guys notice it?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I love this in a way that words cannot express; and I love you for sharing this hotdog shape analysis.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear