Bollywood film where a man saves a baby from a tiger

Tools    

Hi*

I’m new here so apologies if I am using this wrong, this is my first post.
I am trying to find a Bollywood film I remember watching as a child.
I only have a faint memory of it.
I can only remember a part where the main guy actor is in a jungle and he saves a baby from a tiger. He then drives during thunder to find his love who is in a mansion at a party dancing. This is at the end of the film.

Very vague I know but it’s all I can recall. I think the film is from the 90’s. I thought the main actor was Rishi Kapoor but I have gone through most of his films and I can’t find the film I am after.

Any help would be greatly appreciated x

Hi*

I’m new here so apologies if I am using this wrong, this is my first post.
I am trying to find a Bollywood film I remember watching as a child.
I only have a faint memory of it.
I can only remember a part where the main guy actor is in a jungle and he saves a baby from a tiger. He then drives during thunder to find his love who is in a mansion at a party dancing. This is at the end of the film.

Very vague I know but it’s all I can recall. I think the film is from the 90’s. I thought the main actor was Rishi Kapoor but I have gone through most of his films and I can’t find the film I am after.

Any help would be greatly appreciated x

Good description, even though you got the order of scenes a bit wrong 😆. And it was a Leopard and not tiger. But that's okay. You remembered the important parts.

Anyways the biggest clue you provided was Rishi Kapoor and that substantially eased my job.

The movie you are looking for is Heena (1991).
Hope this is the movie you are looking for.

Thank you so much. I’m going to try watch Henna this weekend and will let you know if it’s the one