Actors With Great Faces

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
May Kelly (Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey, Mary Had a Little Lamb)

Diana Ringo (Finnish actor and director, she has an adaptation of George Orwell's 1984 coming out soon)

Brooke Lewis Bellas (actor and producer, Slime City Massacre, Red Rooms)

May Kelly (Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey, Mary Had a Little Lamb)

Diana Ringo (Finnish actor and director, she has an adaptation of George Orwell's 1984 coming out soon)

Brooke Lewis Bellas (actor and producer, Slime City Massacre, Red Rooms)
I think you might wanted to post in this thread
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=32283

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Kurt McKinney, who starred in No Retreat, No Surrender

Mathis Landwehr

Mickey Hardt

Good one! I'm a huge fan of Savage and I always hoped that his career would have been bigger than it was, after The Deer Hunter, Inside Moves, and even his small part in The Godfather: Part III. But I still respect the guy for what he's done.

Peter Coyote

Good one! I'm a huge fan of Savage and I always hoped that his career would have been bigger than it was, after The Deer Hunter, Inside Moves, and even his small part in The Godfather: Part III. But I still respect the guy for what he's done.
He had an awesome role as a rogue Captain on Star Trek Voyager. Very memorable performance....and an unusual but not unhandsome face.

He had an awesome role as a rogue Captain on Star Trek Voyager. Very memorable performance....and an unusual but not unhandsome face.
Yes, he was indeed great in that role. He was super in an episode of The X-Files. I forgot to mention his great performance in The Onion Field (1979) where he was outstanding, but it's such a tough movie to watch. He was also great in a fine TV-movie, Coming Out of the Ice (1982), where he played a man being sent to a Russian gulag for decades. Willie Nelson, of all people, co-starred with him and was good. I really want to see that one again. He's also in Salvador (1986), Do the Right Thing (1989), The Crossing Guard (1995), White Squall (1996), The Thin Red Line (1998), and Summer of Sam (1999). The only one of those I've seen is The Thin Red Line and I despised that movie, and don't even remember Savage being in it. He's also in Bad Company (1972), Steelyard Blues (1973), and Cattle Annie and Little Britches (1980), all of which I want to see.

And @Captain Steel might know this---John Savage was in the TV-movie All the Kind Strangers (1974), which he and I have discussed lately.

Currently watching First Wave (A Canadian series). The leading actor Sebastian Spence has some distinctive facial features IMO.

Everyone has a great face for some roles. Not everyone has a great talent for the role that fits their face.