Things that annoy you...

Tools    

I was just leaving my flat at 8am this morning and there's this crazy looking woman in a trench coat walking towards me, she says "hallelujah" and some bunch of other shit that I didn't catch and as I walk past I say "whatever" and she says "shut up" 🤣

I was just leaving my flat at 8am this morning and there's this crazy looking woman in a trench coat walking towards me, she says "hallelujah" and some bunch of other shit that I didn't catch and as I walk past I say "whatever" and she says "shut up" 🤣
She told you!

She sure did.. I can't be doing with religious zealotry at that time of the morning, mad as a hatter!

Blocked sink is very annoying. My girls with the long hair block it very often i must say and every time it is unpleasant. I think for the last two years i speak more often with the spa palace customer service then with some of my friends. They should give me some discounts actually in the future.

Finally some sense, she lost her stupid case today.

Things like this make me really angry, a SECULAR school in London, BRITAIN is having to go to court because of some ****ing idiot girl who is trying to sue them for not having a prayer room.

Which by the way is explained to every family in the rules before they decide to send their child to this school! So they know before that there are no prayer rooms.

And surprise surprise, looks like it's retaliation because apparently this same girl who wants to be a good religious person and pray was suspended a few months before for threatening to STAB some of the other children at the school...

School has even had death threats, bomb threats, racism toward other teachers and so on.

**** off.

This shouldn't even be going to court in the first place.

I will not say the religion but you can probably guess...