Your Final Word: What Movie Quote Would You Say Before You Died?

Tools    

"I came . . . for the waters . . . I was misinformed."

As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again. GONE WITH THE WIND

Good one, V! (May I call you V?) And welcome to the forum!
Thanks BoxOfficePoison. Sure, you can.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's crazy how many outstanding quotes from outstanding movies fit this thread's premise:

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."

"And then... Complete Silence. Everything that lives is still. Are the hills going to march off? Will heaven fall upon us? Will the Earth open under us? We don't know. We don't know, for a total eclipse has come upon us..."

"Well, nobody's perfect!"

"Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"

"Isn't life disappointing?"

"Only life ends. Feelings never die."

"Man is born crying. When he has cried enough, he dies."
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work."

"Im sorry I wont see you again please dont be sad" The Last Snows Of Spring