If you could see a classic movie In the ‬theater

Tools    

I think the film "Intolerance" from 1916 would be a great film to see in the cinema theatre.

as well

Vampyr (1932)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1923)
The Phantom of the Opera (1925)
any black and white Ingmar Bergman film

and many other classic films both foreign and domestic.

"How the West Was Won," 1962. All-star cast of the type you just don't see today, three directors, sprawling epic, inspiring score, monumental action scenes. All to show off Cinerama ... three synchronized projectors on a special ultrawide curved screen. So, maybe not a great movie, but wow what a great spectacle. Would love to see it in a revival theater.
Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain ... only straw. Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain? Scarecrow: I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they? Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

When I lived in Denver, there was a revival theater that showed ROCKY HORROR every Friday nite at midnite and ERASERHEAD every Saturday nite at midnite.

I'd love to see any Miyazaki movie in a theater
Yeah, me too. I became a fan of his after Ponyo (released in the west in 2009) so I never got a chance of watching a movie of his in the theater.

Tarkovsky's Stalker and The Mirror must also be impressive in the theater.

The cinema theatre I go to, showed "To Kill A Mockingbird" today.. next Sunday's film, "Fight Club". Not sure if we will go see that, which my daughter wants to. It depends on the new films being released that Friday.

Take your daughter! Lord. Some new film instead of Fight Club? I'd run away from home.

Unless of course you go to see the new Jake Gyllenhaal movie, Prisoners.

A few classics come to mind for me.

The Great Escape and Zulu.

Take your daughter! Lord. Some new film instead of Fight Club? I'd run away from home.
Depends if its a new film I have been wanting to see. Who knows what will happen.

Lawrence of Arabia on IMAX!

OZ is coming to IMAX for a week in 3D, contemplating should i go or shouldn't i!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I first saw that movie on a double bill with Beneath the Planet of the Apes in 1970. It was the second movie the theatre was playing since Beneath was new and shown first. They both had twist endings which freaked out my 14-year-old self.