Best European erotic movies, need help!

Tools    

thats not the one : (
it only has erotic and sex

I was talking about the main thread not the movie you are talking about!

Giallo is a genre!

Psychosexual movies are some of my favourites (so I suspect I like it for a different reason you do.)

Belle de Jour is a must see french Buneal film - and a first class eroticism film. If you want to watch films on eroticism you mustn't miss Belle de Jour.

Another french film which springs to mind is Claire's Knee.

Solaris is also another great pyschosexual picture, but I don't think it fits your criteria.

Your fake ID is in the mail.

This trailer is as erotic as a Three Stooges short, and much funnier.

&feature=related
classic the first erotic movie. Love Sylvia Kristel

Thought he lost everything,then he lost a whole lot more.
Sex and Lucia (Medem) is my favorite erotic movie.
Another famous European film with strong sexual content is Last Tango in Paris (Bertolucci). If you are looking for something more easygoing I suggest you have a look at Tinto Brass's works.

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity ha
hello! i'm also searching for an european erotic movie-italian to be specific.Idont know the year or the actors,but i can tell you about some of the scenes in in One of the scenes is about a woman who is being raped while she is entering her bulding and after that she is going home to her husban,without saing anithyng.Ah yes she is trying to commit suicide by cuting her veins...If any of that ring any bells-pls let me know,ill be gratefull

Blue is the warmest color is a French lesbian erotic movie. Maybe you're not into lesbian erotic things but if you are; check it out for sure.