Miss Vicky's Movie Commentaries

→ in
Tools    

He didn't knock sense into me because all I felt was being yelled at really intensely. The dude was seriously overreacting.

You weren't there, Sexy.

He didn't knock sense into me because all I felt was being yelled at really intensely. The dude was seriously overreacting.

You weren't there, Sexy.
I don't know. You brought a knife in. I sympathize, but I think I can see why it made them freak out.

Have you ever seen a butter knife, Sexy?
It doesn't matter. It's a knife. It's classified as a knife.

You thought, "Hmmm, I'm gonna bring this knife to school to attack somebody!" And then you did it. I would freak the Hell out too if you did this and I was the principal or something.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Have you ever seen a butter knife, Sexy?

I'm not sure how you guys went from "The Breakfast Club" to this conversation, but this is another example of a butter knife, and it's not sharp at all.

Whatever the reason, you said you brought it with you because of him. It's kinda scary. And I do think it shouldn't be tolerated. Like I said, what if you brought a gun? What if? You were 10 years old and stupid. You brought a weapon. A stupid weapon, but a weapon. What if you had brought your dad's gun or something? It's still something to be very concerned about.

They moved me to another school to get me away from the bully. I think this was a good idea. But I still think the vice principal seriously overreacted and Sexy you have no idea what went down because you weren't there.

Whatever the reason, you said you brought it with you because of him. It's kinda scary. And I do think it shouldn't be tolerated. Like I said, what if you brought a gun? What if? You were 10 years old and stupid. You brought a weapon. A stupid weapon, but a weapon. What if you had brought your dad's gun or something? It's still something to be very concerned about.
I would never have brought a gun.

The bully was bad enough to send you to another school?

I can't quite believe that. If he's so bad, send HIM to another school.

No. They sent you. The guy with the butter knife.

I would never have brought a gun.
I'm not saying you, specifically, would have. But it's the idea that you brought a weapon and what if that weapon had been a gun? That's what concerns people who are not you and are concerned about this issue.

The bully was bad enough to send you to another school?

I can't quite believe that. If he's so bad, send HIM to another school.

No. They sent you. The guy with the butter knife.
They moved me to get me away from the bully. That's what I was told.

Yes, the guy with the butter knife. No sh*t

Okay now I'm done.

Like I said, what if you brought a gun? What if?
He didn't. He brought a butter knife.

You brought a weapon. A stupid weapon, but a weapon. What if you had brought your dad's gun or something? It's still something to be very concerned about.
Again, HE BROUGHT A BUTTER KNIFE. Not a gun.

He could've done more damage to a kid with his school supplies than with than with that and certainly no vice principal is going to go off on a kid for possession of a pencil.

Again, HE BROUGHT A BUTTER KNIFE. Not a gun.

He could've done more damage to a kid with his school supplies than with than with that and certainly no vice principal is going to go off on a kid for possession of a pencil.
School supplies are allowed. Maybe even scissors are allowed. Yes.

But KNIVES are not allowed. And hearing that you brought a butter knife to defend yourself against someone.... UH OH.

It's worrisome. It's worrisome because of what it says about Swan's character. That he took to school something he shouldn't have and was going to use it to hurt a kid. What if Swan had found a way to hurt this kid with the butter knife? That would not be good for the school at all. That would hurt the school.

I hope no one is under the impression now that I'm some kind of violent person. I'm really not. I'm a normal guy (I think ). I was just a stupid kid who did something stupid.

No, I'm not saying you're a violent person. But I do think you did something you shouldn't have, that was wrong, and I think I can understand the punishment you received.

I mean, if you try to find me in the real world and stab me with a butter knife because of what I'm saying here in this thread, then yeah, I'd probably think you were a violent person.