Quote of the Day

Tools    

"Having no social life- When adultery is a matter of switching hands"

I am having a nervous breakdance
"Some bad films are at least entertaining"

-bell hooks

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

And his finest:

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

From George Best. I hope he'll pull through.

"Words are one of the crudest forms of communication."

"BOO!!!" - Daniel Allen Boothe (984 BC - 947 BC), the first Ghost to come up with that saying.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Do you have anything constructive to say, or just anything that isn't "boo"?

Boohoo...

I ain't afraid of no ghost. ~ Ray Parker Jr.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by The Ghost
That's a lie. Ray's afraid of ghosts. I tested him around the time Ghostbusters came out. He screamed like a girl. It permanently altered his voice which is why Ray hasn't sang since.

Ah... so it's all your fault we don't have to listen to him anymore...

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Ah... so it's all your fault we don't have to listen to him anymore...

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by The Ghost
That's a lie. Ray's afraid of ghosts. I tested him around the time Ghostbusters came out. He screamed like a girl. It permanently altered his voice which is why Ray hasn't sang since.
Boobies, I would like to give you all the credit in the Netherworld for giving Ray the heebee-geebee(s)... but I think the copyright infringement case from Huey Lewis scared him away!

M (Robin Scott), got played out on both songs... remember that Pop Muzik joint?

God, I "love" 7th Heaven!!

The priest parents and Matt's mother-in-law exhaling after finding out their kids are not pregnant.

The Rev: Coffee?
Mom-in-law: You got anything stronger?
The Rev: Cooking Sherry?
Mom-in-law: Make mine neat with a twist.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Shove it up yer bollix! - Irish football legend Roy Keane attempting to smooth over differences with manager Mick McCarthy before the 2002 World Cup.

Surprisingly Keane was sent home soon afterwards....

I was glad I wasn't in love, that I wasn't happy with the world. I like being at odds with everything. People in love often become edgy, dangerous. They lose their sense of perspective. They lose their sense of humor. They become nervous, psychotic bores. They even become killers. ~
Charles Bukowski