What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Once again, here is my future Ex-wife beating the stuffing out of a few various opponents. The last part is sick, and seems a bit mean. She just keeps on on pummeling the poor girl after she is clearly all done... It IS an Octagon fight, after all.

Gina Carano AKA CRUSH
&rel=1

watch this, parts are stupid but whole thing: hilarious

another cool one....

So I'm pretty sure that no one has posted this, but this is my favorite:

I'm quite a fan of Asian horror flicks, so I really enjoyed that

Freddie was so amazing.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I think Toose's highway video is part of a longer cartoon which first aired 50 years ago on the Disney show. In that case, I'd say we're way behind schedule, although just this month they were talking about cars driving themselves being available within 15 years.

My favorite youtube video is no longer available. I liked the clip they had from family guy. Stewie was beating up Brian because Brian owed him money. He shot Brian in the leg, set him on fire, I think he even broke a bottle on his head. There was another video youtube doesn't have of Dave Chapelle fighting Godzilla.