Comedian Jackie Mason dies at 93

Tools    

One of the old Borscht Belt Catskills denizens. That universe produced dozens of famous comedians.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Never be afraid to change something in your life. Go ahead and see for yourself.
It's a very common problem for people nowadays to put their lives on hold. We hope that someday things will get better, then we can make more money. And then it never comes. This blog is for those who want to make money today and now.
They say that nothing worth doing is easy. Like every one of us, I've had bumps in the road. But if you ask me, I'll always say I'm not changing anything. Why? Because I've honed my skills along the way and proven that my services get results in the real world. So, today you can benefit from my years of experience. If you're interested in more details, stop by and be inspired by a project I did from scratch.

but... three paras don't make a blog, right? and you didn't even provide a LINK!!?!?! I WANT to give you my money so that I can make more of it back, but right now I'm just randomly sending to PayPal names that start with Keith hoping that one of them is you.

Help me help you HELP me.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear