Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by alley-kat1991
Talking mean to some girls at school.
care to elaborate miss alley-kat?

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
care to elaborate miss alley-kat?
Yes give us the dirt

What's In Your Woods
Not watching movies a little earlier in my life due to my hearing problem.

giving up my virginity to my ex-boyfriend from highschool

You ready? You look ready.
Right now, at this very moment. Nothing.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Not telling a few people how much I cared about them a little more often…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I See You When You're Sleeping
Originally Posted by the-jumpin-bean
giving up my virginity to my ex-boyfriend from highschool
Oh my god? How honest are you?

I regret quoting and saying that.

Stupidly not getting a season ticket (even though i've been to every home game this season)
Now I haven't been able to get a ticket for Chelsea v Huddersfield Town tomorrow.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
I regret quoting and saying that.
the beauty of mofo is, you can delete the post and take it back

I regret that F*kc'dup party June 7. 2005

history *is* moralizing
that most brainwashed people around can *never* be cured

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Very little.
I regret that the above can't be my answer to this question.

I regret eating those Falafels and potatos, the two crispy squares and all that diet pepsi. My gut is aching and I feel gross. I also probably put on about 5 lbs from it. The guy also put garlic on the falafels and I ate it even though I'm vegan...all I taste is garlic and it reminds me of my binge.

Tomorrow I will eat celery and drink water. I think it's due time for a weight-loss plan. I have put on 100 lbs over the past 5 years. yep, I'm obese. Not grossly obese, and people don't stare...well maybe at my huge breasts. But that's only cuz I toss them over my shoulder.

i don't regret anything...you can't keep looking backward, we must move forward...everything happens for a reason in my opinion...you always learn from your mistakes...

Originally Posted by susan
i don't regret anything...you can't keep looking backward, we must move forward...everything happens for a reason in my opinion...you always learn from your mistakes...

some people, such as myself, learn from their mistakes, yet repeat them over and over. Maybe an intervention is in order. lol

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by gummo
some people, such as myself, learn from their mistakes, yet repeat them over and over. Maybe an intervention is in order. lol
Or an invention to lessen the effects of the first mistake, that would be cool. Because the very few serious dramas that I have caused have resulted from initial stupidity, which while it can be explained away and not repeated in the future I still would prefer to have learnt it some other way and not have caused so much pain for certain people

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
Or an invention to lessen the effects of the first mistake, that would be cool. Because the very few serious dramas that I have caused have resulted from initial stupidity, which while it can be explained away and not repeated in the future I still would prefer to have learnt it some other way and not have caused so much pain for certain people
You're right Spooky.
go visit the hugs thread in a minute...