What things do you regret the most?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Travis Bickle

Sitting around wasting time regretting anything....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'll take my quote from that posh French woman Jeannie Regret-Rien, who said, "Nowt!"

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Don't have many regrets, although I wished I'd had gotten off my drinking binge, saved money and visited my friends when they lived in Japan and Hong Kong!
Still plan to visit both places in the future, but it's always better when you have friends living there.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

You ready? You look ready.
I regret not regretting the things that I regret.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

there's a frog in my snake oil
Anyoro todo aquello que no tuve.
Lo que tuve, retuve,
Y eso no me lo quita nadie

You're only as healthy as you feel
When i hurt someone i love

I mean once i made my best friend cry on the phone i mean that was
really horrible

I was so dumb

Originally Posted by Golgot
Anyoro todo aquello que no tuve.
Lo que tuve, retuve,
Y eso no me lo quita nadie

What's this ???!
Is this English?

there's a frog in my snake oil
What's this?
Are you regretting not learning Spanish?

(It was supposed to get filtered through the local translation-frog. I think he's off drinking damsels or something tho.)

You must excuse me. I'm having a strange night

I regret wasting my time being depressed, theres alot about life that is awesome.

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
I regret wasting my time being depressed, theres alot about life that is awesome.
Maybe that is the benefit of depression?

Originally Posted by Ophelia
I guess, without the sour, the sweet just ain't as good.

Randomly visiting for now
I can't imagine it's worth becoming depressed for any benefit because of the "terrible effects in has on those you love, the way you end up throwing away your future and the endless feelings of pointlessness" - anonymous friend who has recovered from depression.

My biggest regret actually relates to this friend. I was there for her when she had nobody. I didn't know what to do or how to help so I just listened and encouraged. I thought this wasn't enough but later she was so grateful and actually ended up falling in love with me. I just wish I had been more careful. Not staying up really late talking, because I think she became emotionally dependent on me (well that's what I think in hindsight). Everyone says it wasn't my fault at all because I didn't know what the consequences would be but I could have been smarter and now I have hurt her badly and I think she feels I lead her on and now I've lost her friendship ............that was a month ago and maybe the friendship can be salvaged but there is too much pain right now so that is my greatest regret.

I regret nothing, I just look to the positive and forget about wasting my time worrying about the past.

Originally Posted by Golgot
What's this?
Are you regretting not learning Spanish?

(It was supposed to get filtered through the local translation-frog. I think he's off drinking damsels or something tho.)

You must excuse me. I'm having a strange night
Ha Ha Ha !!!!

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
My biggest regret actually relates to this friend. I was there for her when she had nobody. I didn't know what to do or how to help so I just listened and encouraged. I thought this wasn't enough but later she was so grateful and actually ended up falling in love with me. I just wish I had been more careful. Not staying up really late talking, because I think she became emotionally dependent on me (well that's what I think in hindsight). Everyone says it wasn't my fault at all because I didn't know what the consequences would be but I could have been smarter and now I have hurt her badly and I think she feels I lead her on and now I've lost her friendship ............that was a month ago and maybe the friendship can be salvaged but there is too much pain right now so that is my greatest regret.
I am sorry to hear that, it happened to me once, we are friends now, so there maybe some hope

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
I can't imagine it's worth becoming depressed for any benefit because of the "terrible effects in has on those you love, the way you end up throwing away your future and the endless feelings of pointlessness" - anonymous friend who has recovered from depression. .
I agree, I can't imagine becoming depressed is worth any benefit either. But people don't tend to have a choice when it comes to depression and I guess my take on it, is to try and find something positive in such a negative experience.

Randomly visiting for now
I agree, I can't imagine becoming depressed is worth any benefit either. But people don't tend to have a choice when it comes to depression and I guess my take on it, is to try and find something positive in such a negative experience.
glass half-full view right? Yeah you are right about not having a choice....in a way tho......because there are usually underlying triggers that started it (family member dying, outcast at school ect..) but once it's started it becomes biological too so you need both therapy and drugs, so then it's totally out of your control.....I suppose you can't try to prevent it happening but it does result from how life affects you doesn't it? (psychological trigger).

Talking mean to some girls at school.