Cat burgler movie with special alarm system

Tools    

Hi everyone
There's another film i'm looking for.

It's a cat burglar movie around 75-85 i gues. The scene i remember the protagonist which is also the burglar make special alarm system which detected only suspicious sound. For exemple if it's a dog barking the alarm stays off but if the alarm system detected somebody walk slowly it went on.

I may mixied up with another movie but i think he's making robbery only where they has insurance. The protagonist may also be related to that insurance company.

I'm sure is not the thief who came for dinner. I also remember a 70's movie with Kirk Douglas i saw maybe 20 years ago who was pretty close to the one i'm looking for but i don't remember seeing alarm system with sound detector in it and it seems much older (in my memories) 🤔🤔 but i'll need to see it again to be sure. I also don't remember this title.

So any idea about those 2 movies

Thanks

Hi
I found the movie with Kirk Douglas it's the master touch. But the one i'm looking for has the same plot exept it was the protagonist who invented the divice. Or maybe i'm all mixed up... Any body know a movie where the protagonist on one hand works for an insurance company and on the other hand plans to rob the client.

I remember the scene when he shows the alarm system to his girlfriend. Both acting normaly, eating walking, making noise with glasses and noting happend. But when he is acting suspicious, short breathing, walk slowly etc... Those noises activate the alarm.

Thanks for tour help.

No good guess i bet superman 3 Richard Pryer was inspired by this one. But thanks for let me know i'll watch it seems good.