The 2016 Mofies - THE CEREMONY!

Tools    

I'm suing all of you. See y'all in my courtroom next week.
Maybe we can get the Judge to forgive us! Oh wait, you are the judge...

Damn, SC that does seem pretty rigged no idea how me and Suspect escaped last place i must be next
Look, I killed Carrie Fisher and then a day after she died, joked that she ate her dog's dog food. I understand.

I guess I just can't do what Trump did. The Russians didn't wanna work with me.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Thanks to all the people who voted for me (three or four?) for Master of Movies. I'm just surprised enough people actually know I'm a member of this site. Sexy can go ahead and put me in the Predict-a-Death thread, Gatsby. He's never voted for me for anything positive. Anyway, congrats to all the winners.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
3RD PLACE

THEUSUALSUSPECT WITH MARKF

It was nice to see someone use me as their idol, hiding in the shadows, whispering every now and then that they were in the race, and you could actually vote for them.

Perhaps the fact that Suspect is now a family man helped win over voters. And Mark F is very respected member, which surely aided Suspect's campaign.

But like me, they did **** all when the polls opened.

And like me, perhaps they'll only been seen again at the next election?

Master of My Domain
Oh well, looks like MV and cricket are gonna win and make a mess.

Impeachment anyone?

The user Gabrielle was Russian i think. She hasn't been on in years, you missed out SC
I remember Gabrielle.

It's between me and Vermin Supreme?
Don't bring up Vermin you piece of human eh.. vermin! This is supposed to be some fun but i WON'T STAND BY when you attempt to badmouth the one good man for your country!

Don't bring up Vermin you piece of human eh.. vermin! This is supposed to be some fun but i WON'T STAND BY when you attempt to badmouth the one good man for your country!

Whoa Camo, is that you? Did you finally just post a picture of yourself?