Name that movie! Good girl gets kidnapped, kicks ass and hunts em down

Tools    

So I've been searching trying to remember all I can about this movie, but nothing is coming up. Maybe someone out there can help.This is a relatively modern movie and was shot in Australia or New Zealand I believe.

So this girl comes to visit her dad at home, who was some sort of military badass. She is out driving and has her backpack fully packed, guessing she's going backpacking. She stops to take a picture or something, and accidentally walks up and witnesses a murder. The gang of men surround her and put her in handcuffs, and one goes back to rape her. She escapes and runs off into the wilderness, then turns completely badass because it turns out her father trained her to fight and hunt...humans. She picks off the gang one by one.

This guy sees her car and calls her dad, and instead of going to look for her he just sits in a chair and waits for her to come home.

What's it called?

bump

I know the movie. Its on Netflix. Just saw it a few months ago. If i see it again, i'll come back and post it.

Final girl:
no but that looks good!
Thanks for playing

The last house on the left:
No but that also looks good!
Thanks

Powdered Water:
Ok let me know! That's cool to know it was on Netflix maybe I can find it that way. I'll keep updated as welll