Films You Love, But Everyone Else Hates

Tools    

Is white trash beautiful
Sorry I meant Superman III. I love Richard Pryor,that man can make any film enjoyable for me

i second pearl harbor...that is one of 2? maybe 3, ben affleck films..

XANADU 1980 roller disco Olivia Newton-John fiasco...love it.

Its Star Wars how can you hate it.
Did you not see this post directly above yours?

I don't really hate it, but man I would like to punch that little son-of-a-bitch...George Lucas.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

I LOVE this film. It might be my favourite Ridley Scott film.

It does drag a bit when Julianne Moore is on screen, but I love the entire Florence chapter, just superb.

They Live is awesome, but I have friends who walked out during the nine-minute fist-fight. (ok I sort-of see their point)

But Mission to Mars is pure crap.

i love the film Cars but i think the most of the people around me hat this movie so i don,t know why

No Such Thing (Hal Hartley, 2001). 36/100 on metacritic and I love that movie unreservedly.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
There are a lot that I could come up with and will try to do so at some point.

The first one that comes to mind however is The Faculty with Elijah Wood and Josh Hartnett among others. I'm not even sure why I really like it but I just find it to be extremely good fun.