Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The Peanut Butter Falcon 2019 Directed by Tyler Nilson, Michael Schwartz
Cool, well made little adventure /drama /comedy movie. Touching in a Rain Man '88 kind of way. Starring Zack Gottsagen, Shia LaBeouf and the beautiful Dakota Johnson.
So he didn't go 'full retard', did he?

I feel like watching this movie I found the other day

BANDIDAS (2006)

I feel like this is a western for people who aren't big fans of westerns.

Probly'd end up being like what @cricket said about "The Quick And The Dead" (1995). Ha haaa!!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bandidas.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	330.7 KB
ID:	59782   Click image for larger version

Name:	ivy.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	59783  

BANNED
Uncle Drew 9.5/10

The Matrix Revolutions (2003)

Dare into Machine City with NeoTrinityMorpheus. The Nebuchadnezzar takes on some sentinels. Decisive plug back into The Matrix and the Final Fight isn't the best, and yet still I believe. Zing! Provocative story. Mr Anderson, welcome back...

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	MatrixR.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	315.7 KB
ID:	59785  

Watch it! Pretty sure you'll like/love it!
Just finished and loved it! I give The Peanut Butter Falcon the same rating as you

You can check my favourite movies of 2019 in my profile. Bare in mind there are still a lot of 2019 movies I need to see to consider my top 10 final. My wish is to see more movies before MoFo Awards Nominations. 2019 was great year for movies and I have high expectations for movies I'm yet to see. Nominating will be fun this year.

The Cure --- 9/10

The Cranes Are Flying (1957)

A Russian melodrama about lovers torn apart by war. I have little mixed feelings about the film. Cinematography and direction are superb, acting (especially the female lead) is good but to me, the story isn't very interesting and I'm not sure if the script is that good either. One could also argue that the flamboyant camera work is little out of place in a film like this but then again if you remove it there's very little to stand out here. Despite all this, my rating is heavily influenced by the visual style which I loved.

nice topic

Just finished and loved it! I give The Peanut Butter Falcon the same rating as you

You can check my favourite movies of 2019 in my profile. Bare in mind there are still a lot of 2019 movies I need to see to consider my top 10 final. My wish is to see more movies before MoFo Awards Nominations. 2019 was great year for movies and I have high expectations for movies I'm yet to see. Nominating will be fun this year.
Nice, I knew it. Good idea, been doing the same thing with my profile favs after I saw you doing it Watching Uncut Gems next.

Make a better place

Richard Jewell (2019) - 7.2/10. In so many ways this is a return to form for Clint Eastwood. Wonderfully acted. How in the hell Hauser did not get a best actor nomination for this I don't know. The field is packed this year, but, Di Caprio could easily be dropped from the list this year. Some good ol' fashioned Academy snobbery I guess. Heart warming, friendship, family and another US government's many F up all packed into one. Loved it when Rockwell ripped the journalist in her office!

I totally agree, this is Clint's best since Sully

There was something lacking in The 15:17 to Paris and The Mule, I don't know what that thing is, but Richard Jewell wasn't lacking

Plus it got Sam Rockwell as a supporting actor, for me it cannot get better that that

Le Passè 8/10

Un prophète 8/10

Sorry to Bother You 2/10

“I was cured, all right!”
The Matrix Revolutions (2003)

Dare into Machine City with NeoTrinityMorpheus. The Nebuchadnezzar takes on some sentinels. Decisive plug back into The Matrix and the Final Fight isn't the best, and yet still I believe. Zing! Provocative story. Mr Anderson, welcome back...

I know I'm part of the minority but I truly believe Revolutions is a sci-fi masterpiece!