The Group Shot Game

Tools    

Mine was Uma Thurman, Bill Paterson, Valentina Cortese, and Alison Steadman in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen while Claire's is Michael Fassbender (under the giant head), Maggie Gyllenhaal, Domhnall Gleeson, François Civil, Scoot McNairy, and Carla Azar in Frank.

DOUBLE OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It's from a DVD cover for Killing Zoe. The most recognizable American in the cast is even cropped out of Claire's pic. They are the rest of the bank robbers, not counting Eric Stoltz, in this Rogery Avary film, the oft-forgotten co-writer of Pulp Fiction. The movie is set in Paris and apart from Stoltz the only known cast member for most will be Julie Delpy...who is not one of the bank robbers and thus not pictured on the DVD behind one of those masks. Jean-Hugues Anglade is the main antagonist, he's to the far right on that DVD packaging. If anybody else wants to match the actors they have never heard of to the masks they wore in a movie you probably never saw, knock yourself out.

If anybody else wants to match the actors they have never heard of to the masks they wore in a movie you probably never saw, knock yourself out.
LOL. Pas moi.

Maybe a new informal rule should be if the person posting the picture can't name all the people in the photo themselves, I don't know, maybe don't use that photo?

Know the movie but can only identify three of the actors.
This might be enough since this is 2 days old already.

Know the movie but can only identify three of the actors.
How can you know that movie and not identify all four?

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story
Chris Parnell, John C. Reilly, Tim Meadows, and Matt Besser

The scene where Dewey and his band meet The Beatles at an ashram in India. "You guys are almost as good as The Monkees, you're great."

OPEN FLOOR