Before you see the new Tarantino movie

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I always wonder why dudes like this choose a film forum as the place to fire up their megaphone...

I always wonder why dudes like this choose a film forum as the place to fire up their megaphone...
In my experience, they spray this stuff all over bunches of forums, and often have to storm off and "start over" somewhere else when it goes badly (as it has here). Easier to just call everyone a shill, not really defend the position, and just do it all again until they find people who won't think too critically about most of it.

The new Tarantino flick is about Manson faking the moon landings? This movie is gonna be dope.

The new Tarantino flick is about Manson faking the moon landings? This movie is gonna be dope.
I think it's about Buzz Aldrin shooting everyone who thinks he didn't walk on the moon.

Anyway, let the record show I asked this dude a couple of really simple questions and he somehow replied like four times without answering them at all, then made a literally impossible accusation based on nothing and left.

Yes sir, fearlessly following the evidence wherever it might lead.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

So you're saying there is no moon...
*Spoon. There is no spoon.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

For people who actually do like examining evidence, here's a ton of it.

Short version: in order to believe the moon landing was faked, you have to believe they fabricated thousands of hours of communication out of mission control. And then forgot stars exist.

What an excellent day for an exorcism
Frankly, I'm surprised you even allowed this thread to exist. It's clearly spamming to pitch his link, which spamming is against forum rules. It's clear this OP had no interest in becoming a participating member, he has made no attempt to engage any other threads. He joined for one reason only - to spam his link.

Very well could be. It helps that it's just a video and not a site plastered with ads or something. There's admittedly a gray area with this stuff, but that could indeed have been the intent. I suppose my best judgment is that it was mostly about spamming the idea and there was, at least initially, some actual expectation of conversation behind it. Sure evaporated quickly if so, though.

A system of cells interlinked
Anyway, let the record show I asked this dude a couple of really simple questions and he somehow replied like four times without answering them at all, then made a literally impossible accusation based on nothing and left.

Yes sir, fearlessly following the evidence wherever it might lead.
My favorite was the assertion that disagreement or counterpoint in an argument amounts to gaslighting.

Frankly, I'm surprised you even allowed this thread to exist. It's clearly spamming to pitch his link, which spamming is against forum rules. It's clear this OP had no interest in becoming a participating member, he has made no attempt to engage any other threads. He joined for one reason only - to spam his link.
Though it's been a fun read, so I'm glad the thread is still here. But yeah the OP just wanted to promote his belief that green peas are tiny alien balls.

What an excellent day for an exorcism
Giving it more thought, Yoda makes a good point. Allowing a gray area spam thread to exist from time to time gives members an atypical avenue to sound off.

Yeah, it's tough. I do appreciate the feedback. You're not wrong, and I don't always get it right, whatever right is in the end. I do know that, of all the mods, I'm usually the softest, though. The others are usually tougher, and usually end up being right, for that matter.