Your Favorite Leslie Nielsen Scene

Tools    

In remembrance of this comic movie genius or rather goofball, what was your favorite scene or part of a scene played by Leslie?

My favorite thing he ever did in a movie was in Dead and Loving It, when Renfield hit an artery with a simple papercut and Leslie stares intently at the blood and makes that lip smacking sound.

No Apologies. No Regrets.
Dont call me shirley

Semper Fooey
That TV movie where he made love to Betty White.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
While any scene in Airplane is notable, Scary Movie 3 had one memorable scene where directly after a gang war, President Nielsen says "These men died for their country. Send flowers to all their bitches and hoes."

I like his final scene in the one story in Creepshow. It's funny but in a wierd sort of way that is part of my humor that some people "don't get". Anyway I don't want to spoil it for anyone but its the last words he says in the final scene and his reaction. I love his goofball stuff but his role in Creepshow was during his sort of transitional stage I think between his older more "serious" roles, if you want to call them that and the goofy stuff he is known for today. He really was a decent actor in his non-spoof days. A cool guy who will definately be missed.

Known for his roles in movies filled with one-liners, some NJ.com users have commemorated the man's career by posting some of their favorites. K2NNJ posted one, featuring quotes from 'The Naked Gun':
"...it may not amount to a hill of beans. But this is our hill...and these are our beans." One of my favorite lines. Along with the scene: "The umpire just saved the Queen!..... Hey, that's Enrico Palatzo!"
Mr. Nielsen, you will be missed by many. Thank you for sharing your talents.

In remembrance of this comic movie genius or rather goofball, what was your favorite scene or part of a scene played by Leslie?.
Airplane! when he gives a final, parting slap to the hysterical passenger before handing her over to the next 'caregiver' .