Best and Worst Films of Summer 2007

Tools    

I'll only do a few:

Spider-man 3: It was somewhat alright. I enjoyed it though I have to say, personally, it's hard to beat the scene with Doctor Octopus on top of the subway in the second, but not bad.

Shrek the Third: Completely recycled. Not only that, but the news of more gets to me. There's only so much that this place Far Far Away can take I'm saying, there's only so much story to be told until you're stretching its boundaries too far. Cute, humorous as always, but this just should wrap up the package.

Evan Almighty: Couldn't start enjoying ths movie until a 1/3 of the way through. I honestly liked "Bruce" better, though it was somewhat heartfelt and closed with a very clever little phrase (ARK), it was just okay overall.

Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End: Hilarious, action-packed, and fast-paced as usual, and I didn't fail to fall in love with Depp's swaggering, rum-soaked madman once more. Though, it did fall short of the last two, the characters stuck in an impossible to untangle web of storyline, it's difficult to even keep track no matter how much of an avid watcher you were in the past. But I did manage to enjoy no matter how hard it was to follow, and that star studded ending leaves room to imagine what Sparrow's next wacky adventure may be.

Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer: Way too sappy for my tastes. I nearly walked out of this one. Probably my least favorite of any I saw this summer.

A system of cells interlinked
Best

Sunshine (Boyle, 2007)

Worst

Spiderman III (Raimi, 2007)

Sunshine blew me away, while Spiderman III squandered what could have been the best material for the franchise.

But it would still be nice to see a Spiderman 4, with Tobey and Kirsten in it.

Meadows and Wook Obsessive
I am completely baffled by the appraisal of 28 Weeks Later, like seriously it's shocking that anyone even thinks it's ok.

Transformers
Joshua
Sunshine
Knocked Up
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Ocean's Thirteen
Mr. Brooks
Live Free or Die Hard

Those are the movies i saw and really enjoyed.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Live Free or Die Hard

:yuck:

Welcome to the human race...
Top 3

Grindhouse
Hot Fuzz
Sunshine

Bottom 3

Knocked Up
Superbad
Transformers

why does everyone say that pirates of the caribbean:at worlds end was one of the best movies in 2007. it was in fact a horrible movie. the whole series is retarted after the first one.