Movie about a woman who gets beaten to death then becomes an assassin.

Tools    

Firstly thank you for your time.
Movie start with a woman who works at a clup of sorts. While serving some customers food she gets harassed by a customer and she stabs that person with a fork. After that said customer and his friends beat her to death then they throw her in a dumpster.
In next scene she is inside of a morgue she gets out and she sees a man who is waiting for her (I think room was white like in the "point of no return") he says "You have died but we are giving you another chance at life but because we are the ones giving you this opportunity you have to do what we say." or something along these lines. She accepts and there is some training.
She gets her assignment then she travels to somewhere snowy to assassinate an asian man. They get close and she doesn't do her job instead lives her life with this man which she learns that her now lover has his heart on his right side. (I don't remember if he born that way or it was because of an accidant)
At the end of the film she gets cornered and ask to be the one to kill her lover/target. When they two meet after some drama she shoots his left side where his heart supposed to be and makes it look like she did her job. Everybody thinks the man is that but after while he wakes up and film ends.
Thank you again for reading this through.

P.s. I think this movie was from 90s but I am not that sure because I bought it from a store.

I think it is the black cat, I am excited to find out. Thank you so much. I will update the post as soon as I verify it. Again thank you.

I watch the film and yes it is Black Cat. I thank you both so much. I was trying to find this movie for my mother, she'll be shocked. Thank you again.