How posting on specific movies works

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
How did you expect it to work?
Went to a page of a film and saw this:

Since it says "Post a Comment", I thought a short comment is going to be posted on the very same page, just like you can post comments on somebody's profile. However, a new thread was created instead. The label is confusing to me.
Maybe start a thread in Site Stuff.
Dunno if this warrants another thread. You decide!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Yeah, definitely warrants a new thread. We have way too much tech support stuff happening in unrelated threads these days.

Anyway, the idea is to pull people from those pages into the forums, so what you're describing is pretty intentional. I'm open to suggestions on how to change the phrasing to create less astonishment, though. But the goal, which is tricky, is to sort of pull all these things together over time.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Post a Topic label & Post Topic button label.

Would be consistent with the labels in other parts of the forum, namely those seen on buttons for creating a new topic and posting the new topic.