The MoFo Beard Club

Tools    

Just took this one in my office, to show the current state of my beardiness. I'm starting to get plenty of white in my beard, and I like it!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The People's Republic of Clogher
I shaved. I'm gonna have to unsubscribe from this thread ... for a week or so.

Been two weeks since I last updated. Took all my hair off, had another clean shave and left the Van Dyke behind.
Looking better now it's longer. Got some real grey in the middle now, the pic looks like the hair is thinner in the centre of my chin (under the soul-patch), but it's white hair.

This one's a bit better, it has proper names for certain goatee types.

I prefer the first two. You know how we always have our favorite likes about the opposite sex, what attracts us the most, etc . . . I have always preferred three specific things. First, big strong hands, but clean, and no nail biting. I hate how that looks. Then, facial and chest hair. I loooove when a man has both.

Oddly enough, I've dated a huge variety of men. From 5'5", to 6'7". Over weight, skinny, to body builder. Short hair, long hair, or no hair. Pale, tan . . . black. Nine years younger, to fifteen years older. Business looking, hood, prep, etc . . .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You want something to hold on to?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You want something to hold on to?
Oops, I hit rep instead of quote. Silly iPad!

Anyway, no. It's moreso for running your fingers through. Holding on to? That's what their strong hands are for.

Some old photo of me with some beard I grew at most half of an inch of beard before I cut it out, I have a severe acne problem so that I cannot grow much beard as it makes my skin even more oily than it is.

This isn't bad. Your femininity comes through, though, so you're not my type. This isn't bad, but I think you excel more in femininity than masculinity, hence why I thought your picture of yourself in drag was amazing.
Indeed Foster is the prettiest boy in here. Though I wouldn't say it's feminine, it's like Leonardo DiCaprio when he was young.

I must admit, Guap, you are nothing like what I pictured. I don't notice even a bit of acne, either. You're a cute kid. You're just a pain in the butt, when it comes to Anime. I'm just messin' with ya! My daughter is a true Anime fan, too. I'll show you some of her work sometime soon. It's freakin' professional looking.

Couple more weeks growth... I only just got up as well...

Still looking a bit rough, been sick all weekend with flu.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20150831.JPG
Views:	185
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	22581