The MoFo Beard Club

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've just gone goatee (although I'm thinking of turning it into an Imperial). Does this mean I get a reduction in my fees?

I've just gone goatee (although I'm thinking of turning it into an Imperial). Does this mean I get a reduction in my fees?

You going with Napoleon III Imperial?

This pic is a bit off as it has Goatee w/Tash labelled as a Van Dyke.
Van Dyke is similar, but has a break in the hair at the sides of the mouth.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Probably more Frank Zappa.

I'll need to grow it out a bit first, though. Watch this space!

EDIT - I might even go with a 'tasche. My dad, for years, looked like Peter Wyngarde from Department S. It's the only thing about him I aspired to...

Van Dyke is coming along nicely. Had another close-shave earlier to define the lines... looking good now it's filled out another week.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The only facial I ever had was Dirty Sanchez!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The only facial I ever had was Dirty Sanchez!

I have seen a picture of you with some facial hair... I think you have a hard time growing it.. since you are still so young looking.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I have seen a picture of you with some facial hair... I think you have a hard time growing it.. since you are still so young looking.
Yeah, the problem is only with facial hair, though.

If I would grow one I would have a nice gray beard.

However in my guise as a woman, I would not be able to do it.

Oh, well!