Custom Profile Pics

Tools    

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
I do photoshop a lot for fun, and thought to give back to the forums I'd start making profile pictures for free, you can commission me an idea.

I'll take you up on one unless/until someone else does: how about this 12 Angry Men one I've got, but with Yoda's face over Juror #8 (Fonda) in the back right? Still black and white, so you might not even notice at first.

(It'd probably be about as good/fun over some other character, if it looks significantly better.)

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
I'll take you up on one unless/until someone else does: how about this 12 Angry Men one I've got, but with Yoda's face over Juror #8 (Fonda) in the back right? Still black and white, so you might not even notice at first.

(It'd probably be about as good/fun over some other character, if it looks significantly better.)
Working on it atm.

Okay, first of all, that's super cool. Nice job.

But I actually meant the other way: the head onto the larger image! I was gonna use it as my profile banner. Though don't feel obligated, of course.