1930s Hall of Fame Part 2

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I will guess that the shorter crime film has a full sentence for a title.
THAT is an intriguing statement, my friend

Is there an Ozu film?
no Ozu, I'm afraid

Originally Posted by cricket
I will guess that the shorter crime film has a full sentence for a title.
I think I know which one that is. Awesome film if we're on the same page. I considered that one too.

I'm guessing that 1h 33min crime film is yours. If I'm thinking about a right film it's something I've been meaning to watch anyway.
Good guess, and I'm sure I know which crime film that is. Some call it an early noir, but nope I didn't choose a crime film.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm probably going to go a bit under the radar when the 16th HOF finishes, so I am going to pass. I really thought about it but I don't want to commit to something I'm not 100% sure I could finish.

I'm probably going to go a bit under the radar when the 16th HOF finishes, so I am going to pass. I really thought about it but I don't want to commit to something I'm not 100% sure I could finish.
The first one was so easy to complete and I'm sure this one will be too. We would love to have you.

Sorry to hear that, raul, and I echo cricket's remark, would have loved to have you.

We are at 9 members with everything under 2 hours with the average of about 90 min, so, we should be able to knock this out in time, especially with the hard-core group we have.

I'll keep this open for one more day, just in case there's any last minute folks wanting in.
And, to save time, instead of the usual "Guess Who Nominated What," I'll simply reveal the nominations and we'll get this puppy a-runnin'.

I might watch some of the nominations from the sidelines, but I have to officially sit this HoF out as well. The next couple of weeks at work are unfortunately going to be quite busy, so I'm not sure how much energy I'm going to have.

Even if I don't watch anything, I'll at least be creeping around the thread as usual haha.

I might watch some of the nominations from the sidelines, but I have to officially sit this HoF out as well. The next couple of weeks at work are unfortunately going to be quite busy, so I'm not sure how much energy I'm going to have.

Even if I don't watch anything, I'll at least be creeping around the thread as usual haha.
"Boo" INDEED

though the idea of you creeping around sounds a bit exciting though

Regardless, very sorry to hear you won't be in, but by all means, stop by when ya can!

I will try my best to watch the noms, I just don't want to nom bomb
PLEASE DO!

Barring any last minute entries, I will most likely post the nominations tomorrow evening.

well, actually, even WITH the last minute entries, I'll still be posting noms. . . just with a few more I guess