What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
When you post a reply here, tell us what your doing at that very moment, you could be listening to music, or playing a video game, etc.

Right now I am playing a South Park Super Mario Bros. game, very addictive, been playing it for hours.

Reading this post, wait no now, I'm typing...

I'm laughing at Mayhems post.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Thinking about getting something to drink (I'm always thirsty!)

I See You When You're Sleeping
My bum is numb so I am about to shuffle.

Is it wrong to say what you are about to do when you should be stating what you are doing?

Ah well, just did it.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Now (1)

I'm about to go to bed. It's quarter past 5 in the morning and I think I'm getting a bit over tired.

Now (2)

A little bedtime story.

There was once a man who lived inside a dog. He was born that way. On day he came out of the dog as if by magic.

The end.

Now (3)

Sleeeeeeeeeep.

Do you know my poetry?
Well right now I'm drinking a Dr.Pepper and getting ready to go to bed.

Right now, eating, typing, watching Namibia playing Ireland in the World cup

I must become Caligari..!
Having a 3 way chat with my mates disscussing why strippers have no body hair (Male That Is)
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

The Bear with the Funk
sitting and thinking what i should do with this girl im having troble dealing with