Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

hes not the dad really. im dumb

I WILL BE

THE FLY!!!

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

@seanc @TheUsualSuspect @edarsenal @cricket @cat_sidhe @Nope1172 @HashtagBrownies @rauldc14 @CosmicRunaway @7thson

If anyone is interested in an alliance, hook me up with a PM. Please keep in mind that I may backstab you at any moment to further my own progress in the game, but hopefully that shouldn't happen

I'll probably see how it goes, I move back to uni next week as well so I may be quite busy, but we'll see
You know what they say about

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY

Are you serious? That's the last person I would have expected that to be.
Once he got a taste of Survivor he let it consume him which lead to him getting into the alt game. It's been tough watching his fall from grace.

Once he got a taste of Survivor he let it consume him which lead to him getting into the alt game. It's been tough watching his fall from grace.
So did he just create an account for Survivor or what?

Yes. Who will you be?
He's not really from a horror movie but he is a villain.

Can I play as.....

The Joker?

Or should I choose someone from an actual horror movie?

You're lying - I don't want lying in my game when it concerns people being alt accounts or not. Don't want anyone getting scared away because of this.
Jesus christ, everyone had to know that was a joke. I was talking about Cricket being so consumed by a Survivor game that he started making alt accounts, i was clearly being absurd.

CRICKET IS NOT VELVET!