Gladiator 2

Tools    

What the hell is up with this?!?! Why does it have to be Gladiator 2???? Why cant it just be a different movie all together?

Maximus was the main character- he's dead- they can't make a fu*kn sequel! This is the stupidest fu*kn thing I've ever heard! Check it out on IGN.

I read about this earlier and I have to agree. If they want to make another movie about gladiators, I would be all for it… but the main characters in Gladiator died and to make a sequel is stupid…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Why not just let a success be a success and stop trying to milk money out of a old great movie? If they make a sequel, than it will either be a Prequal or a completely different movie set in the same time trying to make money off the old name!

is this a joke?? if not could someone send me a link to the site talking about this. Thanks.

There was something in the Chicago Sun Times back in the summer about it and I read not too long ago that John Logan was the screenwriter… check the net… there are a few things slowly showing up about it…

That's the most pathetic thing I've heard from the industry in a long time.

Yes it is very very sad.

Why not just let a success be a success and stop trying to milk money out of a old great movie?
Old? It was made in 2000!
Great? It was terrible!

Are you fu*kn joking?!? Gladiator was an awesome movie!!! I love that movie.

Originally posted by The Silver Bullet

Old? It was made in 2000!
Great? It was terrible!

Well put your money where your mouth is, what was bad about it? Russel Crowe's acting was better than everyone expected. The storyline was interesting and kept me watching. So please pray tell what was bad about it SB?

(yeah ok i admit it wasnt an 'old' film as such)

Yes...Gladiator was awesome!! Cant get enough arena action. Hoping to see a Gladiator 2 in the future!!

"Gladiator 2"? I was surprised but became happy after confirming the news. Because my favorite hero "Rulssel Crown" is coming again as my dream hero. I don't think like few others who think sequel is a stupid , because Gladiator died in first film. We just want to see Russel at his best.

Revenge is a meal best served cold.
I think I'm going to vomit.