The New AND Improved MoFo Top 100 Films of All-Time

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I like the way the list is going. Black Hawk Down isn't close to being one of my favorites, and actually I didn't know that many people cared for it. But it is interesting to see that it made the list.

Black Hawk Down wasn't on my list but I can definitely see how it made it into the top 100... it is an awesome film...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Really? I can't say I've ever thought it was that good. So far, and I understand that we're not 10 films in yet, Double Indemnity's the only film that gets my pulse racing.

Even though, I've heard good things about Black Hawk Down, I definitely did not expect it to make this list.

92. Moulin Rouge! (2001, Luhrmann)

Total Points Earned: 35
Compared to Previous List: NEW

Hey Badger, how did you determine ranking when both movies were tied in points?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I was actually wondering the same thing, Harry Lime. The list turned south in my opinion with the past two choices, but not every choice can be everyone's personal favorites. Love it though, WBadger!

Hey Badger, how did you determine ranking when both movies were tied in points?
List appearances.

If the points and the appearances are the same, I have just been posting them as they show up on the Excel document. For example, Million Dollar Baby had the most list appearances of the other films with 34 points.

Photo edited.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Considering I've watched about 90-95% of my movies after I was 20, I'm not sure why not. Probably about 80-85% of those are what were "old movies" at the time I watched (and continue to watch). It's a personal choice obviously.

List appearances.
Cool. I was thinking maybe highest rank, like say if Pulp Fiction and Goodfellas had the same amount of points but the highest Goodfellas was ranked on a submitted list was second and Pulp Fiction was first on one the tie would go to Pulp Fiction. That was me just trying to guess how you did it, though. The way you did it works just fine.