What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
I say sweet and I'm not a kid nah just kidding i enjoy having my own lingo anyway and I'm 19. I sometimes use some british words like 'wicked' and some aussie terms like 'sick' but yeah it's a bit of a mish mash. Hey one of my clips was a parkour video which u can check out if you want to see some crazy crazy moves (see above post).
LOL Absolutely no offence meant. I'm 39 and I don't expect to get any older language wise so I have no room to talk. I tend to sprinkle my language with "colorful metaphors" that aren't all that acceptable for this forum.

I love those vids, the combination of gymnastics, martial arts and a total and complete lack of fear (and bones) just amazes me. Like Gymkata without all the bad stuff....
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

rhymes with Goebbels
Don't make me attack you. With my fists. And incisors.

It's great because it balances between pure quirky entertainment and lost-like plotline with ARG tendencies. And because she's so hot.

Originally Posted by shirble
Don't make me attack you. With my fists. And incisors.

It's great because it balances between pure quirky entertainment and lost-like plotline with ARG tendencies. And because she's so hot.
I don't get it either. I knew it was a hoax from the beginning and that just gave me the chills. The gullibility of the general public on display. Besides I didn't find her that hot, not that I have any room to talk (Mr. Clean anyone ) but I guess at my age the thought of some teenager is in no way arousing.

The pseudo-confessional didn't hook me either. But, again that may just be age talking. I still have plenty of angst but I guess I really have mellowed...a bit.

Not a personal favorite, but, for those of you who really love turkey....

&eurl=

You are the apple of my eye anyways

Randomly visiting for now
This is such an amazing ad! I don't know if you guys have seen it in the US but I thought it was seriously cool. Let me know what you think?

I am having a nervous breakdance

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

there's a frog in my snake oil
That last one's BS for sure P. Why's the camera on him? How could he get addicted to a computer game if he trashes he keyboard before it even loads? Nah. It's some weird pointless put-on.

Lines' Californian combatants tho - that was good acting

---
Edit

The minilogue thing was class btw

I am having a nervous breakdance
That last one's BS for sure P. Why's the camera on him? How could he get addicted to a computer game if he trashes he keyboard before it even loads? Nah. It's some weird pointless put-on.
For sure? Well, me and my friends discussed this, if it was fake and of course, it's very possible. The guy is a pretty energic actor in that case.

Definately any of the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged series by littlekuriboh (currently but slowley being taken off)
Also:

Mr. Body (just weird had to watch it twice and then it became funny and less weird):

Evolution of Dance - this man is FIT and cool!

74 year old man boxing a much younger woman.

I wonder how good he was 40 years ago. I mean his punches weren't as graceful but I'm sure you loose that flexibility as one gets older. Still mighty fast for that age. This was the 4th and final round and allot of punches were thrown but you can see at the end there he just ran out of steam. He still has better cardio than I do that is for sure. At first I was afraid he was gonna drop dead of a heart attack. The woman I think is supposed to be 45 so not bad for her age either.

Seeing Spring Break is still on though nearing an end, this video seems to fit quite nicely. I used to enjoy watching his show. I loved the lyrics to his song. Cracked me up along with the shock on their faces heheh.

&NR