Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
For me Baccy is a must with the green. I think to smoke it pure is only for the hardcore smokers.
or for those whom wish to clean their lungs, it is said to be cleansing..

And do check my "art": Deviant

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by Equilibrium
I've seen tobacco and weed mixed together, it provides for a smoother smoke, a more flavored taste, and much weaker effect.

I've tried it that way when someone would whip one out with it mixed in.

Seriously...
The most vile tasting thing I've ever inhaled!!!
It's repulsively brutal to me and most of the people I knew at the time.

You just don't inhale the two the same way.
One is toked.
the other is dragged.

I would obstain rather than smoke a mixed one.
That's why I didn't like hash.

i don't like hash because it seems to be weaker...:-/
and i think if i ever smoked a pure joint, i would pass out....i got pretty f*cked up several times on mixed joints.....

While I usualy do smoked mixed I perfer pure joints just because I jus don't enjoy the smell or taste of tobacco there have been times after smoking i felt straight up sick and wanted to throw up

Originally Posted by adidasss
i don't like hash because it seems to be weaker...:-/
and i think if i ever smoked a pure joint, i would pass out....i got pretty f*cked up several times on mixed joints.....

I've whitey-ed on mixed joints but the one time i had a blunt is was shared and with a normal size rizzla and that ****ed me up. Cocktails (green, block and baccy) also have a habit of mesing me up. You American's green must be weaker if you can take it pure as the norm.

Out of interest, how do people find drinking and smoking?

I personaly hate drinking. I dislike the taste, the feeling of being drunk and the bad side effects. I find alcohol to be much worse for you than weed and it really gets me mad that weed is illegal and alcohol is not. I bet alcohol has caused thousands more health problems and deaths than marijuana ever has.

rhymes with Goebbels
yeah, in my experience of watching others getting drunk (I've avoided it, myself) it looks dramatically more unenjoyable than pot.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
I've whitey-ed on mixed joints but the one time i had a blunt is was shared and with a normal size rizzla and that ****ed me up. Cocktails (green, block and baccy) also have a habit of mesing me up. You American's green must be weaker if you can take it pure as the norm.

Out of interest, how do people find drinking and smoking?
do you mean at the same time? if so, i did that once and never again, on the last day of highschool i had a wise idea of drinking beer and smoking a joint all by myself ( my collegues stuck to beer and i already rolled it and all...so couldn't let it go to waste now could i?)....how i managed to find my flat i'll never know....

if you mean the comparison between drinking and smoking, i'm with my croatian homey...i dislike the taste of liquor, it takes far too long to get drunk and more often than not, i get sick...and that ain't pretty...however, if i want to go out, drinking is inevitable, i need to be at least a little buzzed to go dancing...getting high just numbs you out...no chance of going out...at least not for me...

I meant drinking and smoking at the same time. It always used to level me out but Download Festival was the first time mixing really messed me up, i don't recommend it, i always feel the worst effects of both now. Wondered how it effected other people.

One time a friend of mine mixed smoking and drinking and in that one night he completly destroyed our friend christmas tree, broke the lock of the kids front door, took a piss on the kids mothers car, got in a fight and won and ended the night by going home running into his own mothers room and took a piss on her t.v set while screaming.

Since then he has never mixed the two again and just from watching all that first hand I never wanted to try it myself

do you have a name for being stoned and drunk at the same time? Here some people say 'stronken', which actually means treeroots, its a mix between 'dronken' (drunk) and stoned, but my friend and I started to name it droned
have a speacial word for it?

Also, every thursday there's a musicfestival in my hometown which is most of the time aboiut gettin drunk and high and stoned, but the music is cool..

Beware The Probe!
I used to like lampin' the dank after being done drinking but never before.
Get home from the bar and smoke one or once the booze at home ran out.
I had no urge to drink if I lit up first. One beer would last an hour. I could eat like a maniac though.

I had an old girlfriend who would do the opposite and lamp one before drinking and then she'd get super-hosed and turn into a psychotic mental patient with violent episodes.
She did alot of things in excess whereas I liked to pace myself.

PS:
"Droned"...nice!

Nope I and I will never try it. I try to keep my body as healthy as possible.

Originally Posted by Poppit
Nope I and I will never try it. I try to keep my body as healthy as possible.
same here, but ive got some friends who do it constantly. When i come home from a party i smell like one big joint. And after 3 showers i still do.
friend a mine even does it in schooltime, shes drunk or stoned (or droned if you prefer) during classes, which is funny but also wrong

Some Bill Hicks quotes:

"Why is pot against the law? It wouldn't be because anyone can grow it, and therefore you can't make a profit off it, would it?"

"I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. OK, not the most popular idea ever expressed. Either that or you're all real high and agreeing with me in the only way you can right now. [Starts blinking]"

"They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do just as well ... you just realize that it's not worth the ****ing effort. There is a difference."

"Not all drugs are good. Some ... are great."

"You see, I think drugs have done some good things for us. I really do. And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favour. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them. 'Cause you know what, the musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years ... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal ****ing high on drugs. The Beatles were so ****ing high they let Ringo sing a few tunes."

I don't take any sort of drugs like that. I don't smoke and rarely drink more then a shandy on occasion.

Smoking makes me physically ill thinking about it. I've lived in a family of smokers (store bought kind not dubious type) and its highly unpleasent to live in that environment. Put me off the things FOREVER!!!

In fact I feel uncomfortable right now.

I smoked some last night while watching Scary Movie 4. It's the only way I could get through that horrible movie.

Originally Posted by gummo
I smoked some last night while watching Scary Movie 4. It's the only way I could get through that horrible movie.
Gummy, is it that bad