Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

Nope, never have and never will, not because its illegal, not because im too good for it. Its just another one of those things that just dont interest me. The health or psych factors of it, make no difference to me. I just very simply dont care for it....

I have never used it. I pretty much find humor and a fun life on my own (even though I live in a bubble and have to wear "magic shoes.") We just got back from Del Rio, Texas which is about 10 miles from Mexico and that stuff was growing wild out there. I have always been afraid of being out of control so any type of drug scares me except Mountain Dew Amp, that's some good stuff! Try it, you might like it.

Nope, I will never use the stuff. I live on enough high without the stuff.

I'm an occational smoker. I would use it more frequently if I weren't allergic to it LMAO (I am allergic to all types of weeds...I am one of the allergy freaks who sneeze ten times in a row) I get baked off of one bong or two tokes. So a gram can last me a month if I smoked every day by myself. But I only smoke about once or twice a month now, when my partner has some.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Have smoked a power of the stuff in my younger days, but apart from my recent holiday, I don't smoke grass that often.
Trying to do the healthy thang these days, but I'm still prone to the odd lapse.....

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

(sorry for a late responce)
As some of you might know its allowed to have weed (5 grammes) and to grow weed (something like 2 plants per adult) in my country, but i'm one of those persons who doesnt like it. Ive never used it and personally i dont intend to. I also dont smoke shag, i hate it.
Some people over here are very addicted to **** and i think thats because its ok do to so, the brother of my best friend grows it in his house but he's always stoned, in school at home, in the morning, in the evening.
There are limits, some friends of mine smoke weed but not so much as he does.

And do check my "art": Deviant

Lets put a smile on that block
I'm coming out.

I'm a recreational user. I would say i smoke it about once or twice a week, normally always on the weekends. But only if im watching a film or at a music event or something. I love how it stimulates my grey matter. Obviously i understand peoples need to stay away from it if they know they have an addictive personality, or are unsure of how they would feel intoxicated by the green wonder, but i dont think marijuana deserves the bad rep it mostly gets. Sure it can lead to harder drugs, but so can alcohol and partying too much. It all depends on the user. Like take me for example, im a nice, healthy, good natured young man. Ive been smoking it for about two years now. Apart from the odd black outs, eye-bleeds and that morning i woke up covered in what appeared to be human intestines, i'm perfectly fine

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by adidasss
yet to be proven....

oh and sedai, do you by any chance drink alchohol?
Occassionally. Certainly not each day, which I did with the herbs for far too long. Really, I think both are fine in moderation, but moderation wasn't a possibility with me and weed. Again, bad for me, mayhap not bad for others...

**** got ahold of a nucka. Them ****s robs me of my ambition...

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I'm coming out.
. Sure it can lead to harder drugs, but so can alcohol and partying too much.
That is also true, therefor alcohol may be a bigger issue that weed, especially because it's legal and accepted, and because of that not considered that much of a issue.
Because the entire world accepts alcohol it doenst seem like a problem, but its just an escalation i think.
Once other countries are turning out to be as soft on drugs as Holland the borders will be pushed further. What we can see now is already an extension of what used to be a big deal.
If it goes on like this, coke will be purchased with a paprica one day.
And yes, the only thing to solve it all is to ban alcohol, drugs (exect in medicin, but yeah..) coffee, tea.. ect and that is Utopia.

But... when you can control yourself and if your not addicted, i say, ok.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
[quote=blibblobblib]I'm coming out.[quote]

I knew it all alooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must have been the comments about rubber bands!

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
I knew it all alooooooooooooooooooooooong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must have been the comments about rubber bands!
Now SSSHHHH your self! I don't think they heard me....

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I used to be a semi-regular smoker but not in quite some time

Originally Posted by Yoda
Nope. Never have. The rest of my thoughts on the matter are perfectly summarized by KnicksRIP:
Originally Posted by KnicksRIP
I prefer to have my mind clean nowadays. Just a personal choice. Marijuana is certainly better than half the junk out there (including alcohol), but I'm of the opinion that no one really needs those kinds of social crutches... but maybe that's just me being a snob. I certainly don't pretend to choose anyone else's lifestyle for them. So, I don't worry about anyone being a user... I only worry when people totally fetishize it.
amen

rhymes with Goebbels
No,
I plan to as part of whatever introduction-to-proper-university-life, along with watching Tarkovsky movies and all of that nonsense. My parents are ridiculously big fans of the stuff and I've grown up seeing it as rather burnout-ish, so I can't really imagine it blossoming into anything impressive when I do attempt.

Originally Posted by Sedai
Occassionally. Certainly not each day, which I did with the herbs for far too long. Really, I think both are fine in moderation, but moderation wasn't a possibility with me and weed. Again, bad for me, mayhap not bad for others...

**** got ahold of a nucka. Them ****s robs me of my ambition...
oh ok, i thought you were against it in general...personally i preffer getting stoned to getting drunk, i don't puke and it's quicker...plus , alchohol is just icky....

Had a rather drug fueled week and out of all the different stuff i've done the last few days (coke/alcohol/pot/cigarettes) a joint is definitely the best. It's just good stuff to chill out with.

you're gonna brag that it's hella cheap in Amsterdam aren't you?
i'm not good with north american measurements, so i'll say the size of a pack of smokes costs about 30 dollars in croatia...( 20 euros?), depending on the generosity of the dealer of course...