The MoFo Top 100 of the Seventies

→ in
Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Duddy Kravitz was mine. Richard Dreyfuss is great and auteur Denholm Elliott's bar mitzvah film is a hoot. Holds isn't much of a fan, but I recommend you check it out for yourself. It's on YouTube (with closed captioning, although they occasionally get the dialogue wrong). It's one of several of the excellent films on my list which is criminally underseen and won't make The 100. Then again, I left off dozens which are equally good and in the same boat. Happy viewing.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im really looking forward to this Dont rush yourself Holden whenever you are ready is fine by me

I should have submitted a top 20 but not to worry 60's list will be interesting. A lot of classics I have in mind. Also I don't really watch many foreign films until recent times so I could not think of many in the 70's that I have seen.

I should have submitted a top 20 but not to worry 60's list will be interesting. A lot of classics I have in mind. Also I don't really watch many foreign films until recent times so I could not think of many in the 70's that I have seen.
Really? How? Will there be 70's movies included?

Really? How? Will there be 70's movies included?
Sorry that was referring to a reply from Mr Minio about no foreign films in my list.