Shark Night 3D--2011

Tools    

Shark Night 3D

The story revolves around seven male and female college friends from Tulan University who spend a weekend at a lake house near Louisiana’s lake Pontchartrain. When their vacation quickly becomes a nightmare of shark attacks, unheard of in most lakes, they soon discover that the sharks are part of a sick, greedy plan on the part of several locals.

Directed by the man behind, Snakes on a plane and Final Destination .

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't get enough of aquatic creature features. So yeah, I'll be seeing this; I can't help myself. My problem with this one is that it looks like it's going to be a middle of the road; just plain not very good creature feature. I either like the ones that are completely utterly ridiculous like Malibu Shark Attack or Sharktopus or the ones that are actually good like Black Water. Jaws is probably the only true great one.

I predict that it's going to be terrible. Reminds me very much of Piranha.

love peace and chicken grease
This movie looks ridiculous the only shark movie I will ever watch is jaws.
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

Ok, why don't they just get out of the water and drive away?

This looks like it will actively insult my intelligence with every scene. And I'm not even that smart. I actually thought this was going to be the flick with the sharks in the grocery store (what is that called?), but this looks just as stupid.

You guys are crazy!! Pirahna 3D was awesome!! This is obviously not meant to be a deep character study, just sit back and enjoy some idiot teens getting killed by sharks!

You guys are crazy!! Pirahna 3D was awesome!! This is obviously not meant to be a deep character study, just sit back and enjoy some idiot teens getting killed by sharks!
The difference is two-fold. For one, Pirahna knew it was a bad movie. It was self aware and took the concept to the most rediculous levels on purpose where as Shark Night looks like it was made by people who don't know what tongue-in-cheek even means. Two, Pirahna had a reason why the people kept dying, it was freaking spring break, man! Those crazy partiers weren't going to give up drinking and getting laid for anything! Shark Night falls apart because all the people have to do is get out of the water, call the police and drive away. I can tell from the trailer that they'll make up some stupid reason why these things can't happen and it'll be stupid like most horror films these days (Friday the 13th remake, Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, etc.).

At least Pirahna was silly fun, this just looks lousy.

Ok, why don't they just get out of the water and drive away?

This looks like it will actively insult my intelligence with every scene. And I'm not even that smart. I actually thought this was going to be the flick with the sharks in the grocery store (what is that called?), but this looks just as stupid.

HA! That video is so cheesy.

HA! That video is so cheesy.
I looked at your age and died a little inside. I'm so old...

Looks like a B movie shark film to me. Pure cliche written all over it. But I'm sure some hardcore idiots will enjoy it.
Fixed.

JK, honeykid. I couldn't resist!

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
No, it's just that the ferocious-themed aquatic animals is something I've seen too many times such as the Jaws and Piranha series, just to name a few.

I dug Piranha 3D, despite the ending but started this and couldn't finish it.

edit: did finish it. don't bother