best christmas movie

Tools    

hi guys i'm one of your newest member i join this site because i want know all up coming movies of anykind hope you can help me and looking forward to give you new information too thanks....

The Adventure Starts Here!
Probably a draw for me between A Christmas Story and It's a Wonderful Life. So much depends on mood.

As for the thread search thing: I belong to a bunch of forums. On several we're actually told NOT to look for old threads. Several won't let you post in any thread that hasn't been posted in for thirty days. Looking up old threads is verboten.

Their thinking is to keep the info current, rather than adding onto the same single thread and making it so long and unwieldy to go through for newer people. It makes sense in some ways.

So, I would hesitate to jump on someone for not using the search button to dig up old threads. So much of how you decide to handle a new (to you) topic depends on your other experiences on other forums...

Just a devil's advocate thought here...

Success is the only Earthly judge..
Kiss saves Santa,
A Christmas Story,
Nightmare before Christmas ( doubles for Halloween )
and...Kiss saves Santa.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
movies for christmas or movies about christmas. In the UK there tends to be the same kind of filmsa shown around cristmas, and its a family tradition to watch them together-so we call them christmas movies. These are films like mary poppins, chitty chitty bang bang, annie, oliver etc. Films about christmas - the santa clause, nightmare before christmasall the usual suspects you know

The Ref...or Silent Night, Deadly Night.

Its a Wonderful Life.

I'm jazzed because this year one of my all-time favorite X-mas pieces is finally coming to DVD: William S. Burroughs' "The Junky's Christmas". There's nothing like equating the spirit of the season with the sweet, sweet flush of heroin.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike

I'm jazzed because this year one of my all-time favorite X-mas pieces is finally coming to DVD: William S. Burroughs' "The Junky's Last Christmas". There's nothing like equating the spirit of the season with the sweet, sweet flush of heroin.
I haven't even heard of this one I will keep my eye open for it here

id have to agree with britbrat. she's pretty cute too. hiya brit!

I hate to admit it but I did enjoy The Santa Clause

Every year they play on TV National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and a little more each year I hate it.

The Adventure Starts Here!

I'm jazzed because this year one of my all-time favorite X-mas pieces is finally coming to DVD: William S. Burroughs' "The Junky's Last Christmas". There's nothing like equating the spirit of the season with the sweet, sweet flush of heroin.
Holds, I don't see the word "Last" in the title of this movie on the poster. And really ... what's up wit' dis movie? Do tell!

I don't know why I put an extra "last" in there. Odd.

It's a stop-motion little story, from one of Burroughs' collections, about a junky who gets out of jail on Christmas Day then spends it wandering around the city trying to score some dope. Lots of ups and downs during his search, including a severed arm (not his), but eventually he does score some smack. But the kicker is what he does with it when he's filled with the spirit of the season. Kinda. It's narrated by Burroughs himself, and the animation is bookended by footage of Bill at a holiday gathering.

I'm so glad it's finally on DVD, because the VHS copy I had taped off of TV like eight years ago is in sorry-ass shape and I was wondering if it was even going to play without breaking this year.

The Junky's Christmas; ask for it by name, kids.

You know, I can't think of one "christmas movie" that I really like. I cannot stand A Christmas Story, sorry guys it was alright for me the first time but the ten million times after killed it.

Does the first Home Alone count? I liked it.

crazed out movie freak
[img]

I'm jazzed because this year one of my all-time favorite X-mas pieces is finally coming to DVD: William S. Burroughs' "The Junky's Christmas". There's nothing like equating the spirit of the season with the sweet, sweet flush of heroin.
Yeah nothing brings in the New Year like laying in the street vomiting, and being in the middle of an overdose. Man you crack me up.

I will go with the classic A Christmas Carol. It has to be the original though, not any of the remakes.

A Christmas without watching "Christmas Vaction" is a christmas I dont want to have.

crazed out movie freak
Chevy Chase is hilarious in anything he does.